• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
JJ Watt and Mech need to be stopped.
78146-Jesse-Pinkman-he-cant-keep-get-MlXe.gif

Only mech needs to be stopped. JJ must continue.

Line_HTX

It didn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, but I enjoyed seeing the Packers, Seahawks, and Steelers suffer
*Quake announcer
HUMILIATION.

Our center cried today cause he thought he was the reason we lost with the 3 bad snaps...

But he doesn't realize games against the Rams are always fuckery.

U2NUMB

Was at the game tonight... dear lord it was cold but kicking ass helped ease the pain. I fully understand why we are building an indoor stadium...

Was at the game tonight... dear lord it was cold but kicking ass helped ease the pain. I fully understand why we are building an indoor stadium...

I would never pay all that money to cheer on a team in the freezing cold, reason why i won't be a Giants season ticket holder..if the Giants build a dome and I am still alive(probably be like 70 years time to build again) I would get season tickets..

I would never pay all that money to cheer on a team in the freezing cold, reason why i won't be a Giants season ticket holder..if the Giants build a dome and I am still alive(probably be like 70 years time to build again) I would get season tickets..

Disagree. Seahawks game are fun as hell even in the shitty ass rain when we win. But when we lose + shitty as rain... derp. I couple of my friends are season ticket holders and I envy them so much. =(

Ours cried too!!

WHEN I CRY
YOU CRY
WE CRY
TOGETHER!

IT'S MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDA.

It just feels right. I am ready to accept our yearly 7-9 future.

Not everyone can have great hair.

Unfortunately....

Drakeon

I realize we've got one more week till playoffs, but boy do the packers look like the worst team in the playoffs (AFC and NFC). Could all change with a big win over the Vikings, but given how they've been playing, I certainly wouldn't count on it.

Disagree. Seahawks game are fun as hell even in the shitty ass rain when we win. But when we lose + shitty as rain... derp. I couple of my friends are season ticket holders and I envy them so much. =(

WHEN I CRY
YOU CRY
WE CRY
TOGETHER!

IT'S MURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDA.

Unfortunately....

Another thing I ain't paying for a fucking PSL, Wellington Mara said Giants would never do PSL, his father dies and John Mara was quick to jump on the PSL train...

Furyous

^^ Dat 'Tegrity. JJ is honest and such a likeable guy that I don't mind this. At the end of the night NFL defenders require high football IQ anyway so this isn't a guaranteed cheat code. Brian Cushing was roided up for a bit, allegedly, and look what happened to him. I'm kinda late as I've had stuff to do all day and catching up to all the news....

Leave Peyton alone because even if he's ever found guilty of using drugs it doesn't impact the integrity of the game. He was recovering from neck surgery and it was doubtful he'd ever play again. He still has to go out and perform at a pro bowl caliber level for the Broncos. They didn't test for HGH when this allegedly occurred. Steroids have downsides to them so taking HGH could've negatively impacted his recovery.

Can ChiefsGAF come you here for a second? Can someone please, please take a blowtorch to this myth circulating around social media that Johnny outperformed Alex? I'm tired of arguing with Browns fans about Johnny's performance today as some indicator that he deserves praise for, their words damn sure not mine, "outplaying Alex Smith".

On a more positive note, 13-2 and it feels so good. It feels so good to pound the Packers led by one Aaron Rodgers.

Eleuin

I realize we've got one more week till playoffs, but boy do the packers look like the worst team in the playoffs (AFC and NFC). Could all change with a big win over the Vikings, but given how they've been playing, I certainly wouldn't count on it.

Nah nothing will change, team is ss poo and rodgers is the shit captain

The seahawks would blow them the fuck out

Nah nothing will change, team is ss poo and rodgers is the shit captain

The seahawks would blow them the fuck out

Did you not see us get shitted on by the fucking Rams?

We are just as fraudulent!

Cards vs Panthers NFC Championship game will be the the real SB..... then the AFC says fuck it and YOLO win the SB because.... Football.

Spinluck

miami should move Tannehill now. Lets see what BOB can do with him

Cue Dega

I know you're kidding, but BOB and Tanny looks like it would be a perfect fit. I don't think Tannehill is bad. It was pretty funny to hear Dolphins fans call for him to be benched, and getting Matt Moore back on the field during the game yesterday XD.

MechDX

I know you're kidding, but BOB and Tanny looks like it would be a perfect fit. I don't think Tannehill is bad. It was pretty funny to hear Dolphins fans call for him to be benched, and getting Matt Moore back on the field during the game yesterday XD.

I just want a real QB. :(

After what O'Brien did last year with 4 QB's and now again this year with 4 QB's I am interested to see what he could do with someone with actual talent and abilities.

Just not RG3 or Bradford please. I would giggle like a kid to see him and someone like Brees together for a couple years.

Sounds like the typical fins fans.

Though there are probably other ones who want him benched because he's hurting bad and there's no reason for him to be playing.

After what O'Brien did last year with 4 QB's and now again this year with 4 QB's I am interested to see what he could do with someone with actual talent and abilities.

Just not RG3 or Bradford please. I would giggle like a kid to see him and someone like Brees together for a couple years.

You have Russell!!!!!

Case Keenum, Chris Long and the Eagles second for Watt.

You need to part ways with JJ before he gets busted for PEDs and it brings Case home. Win/win for Houston.

Our center cried today cause he thought he was the reason we lost with the 3 bad snaps...

But he doesn't realize games against the Rams are always fuckery.

wait did he really cry?

He did alright, I'd rather have him do this in a game that didn't really matter than in the playoffs. hopefully it'll motivate him even more and he'll be good in two weeks.

That would be me, he's suffered enough for this shitty franchise, no need to turn him into a sacrifice to the football gods.

Yup. After reading some of these articles, I can't believe how Tannehill is still playing. I really hope he doesn't start next week, but these coaches are sending him out to die.

KingBroly

Banned
Upcoming Coaching Vacancies IMO:
- Browns
- Chargers
- Titans (Interim won't be retained)
- Dolphins (Ditto)
- Lions
- Colts (Irsay Fuckery)
- Giants (Coughlin retires)

GM vacancies:
- Cleveland
- Los Angeles
- Detroit
- Miami

People are getting money this offseason.

Kiryu

This Sunday (Yesterday) was the most unexpected fuckery football with good teams (Patroits, Steelers, and Seahawks) to lose and it certainly looked like Cardinals only did very well.

This week we are all fraud fans!

Top Bottom