• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

These fucks think they have jokes.

Kave I love you but
image.php

MechDX

Johnathan Joseph CB Texans got seriously short sighted . Deserved the nod.

Good to see Nuk get in. Now to get him a QB....

bionic77

I love how everyone is seeing the movie twice.

I can't decide whether my face tattoo should be Rey or BB-8. Can't believe my wife shut down my idea to rename my kids after those two.

Cmon!

rando14

I can't decide whether my face tattoo should be Rey or BB-8. Can't believe my wife shut down my idea to rename my kids after those two.

Cmon!

I have spent the last 24 hours trying to devise a plan to get Daisy Ridley (rey) to become my wife. I have contacted many of my top advisers and used the resources of the Rando Empire to gather knowledge about her likes and dislikes

Right now the top idea is to tell her that I will have a career (within 10 years), and that I know Greg

Honestly, idk if I could look at Kave with that avatar.

It's actually quite scary

Our long nightmare will be over in one week.

By that I mean Kave's avatar. The Browns will probably keep Farmer and fire Pettine..

God... Fuck everything if this were to occur.

Cmon!

The answer is Rey.

JABEE

I have spent the last 24 hours trying to devise a plan to get Daisy Ridley (rey) to become my wife. I have contacted many of my top advisers and used the resources of the Rando Empire to gather knowledge about her likes and dislikes

Right now the top idea is to tell her that I will have a career (within 10 years), and that I know Greg
Skip to Greg and hope the Gregster didn't see her first!

Present your Fantasy Football trophy from the Shirtless League as well..

And let her know that you hate Keira Knightley as well..

Paches

Damn, no KJ Wright? Not surprised, but still...

Earl and Kam didn't have their greatest years at all, guess the Safety position is slim.

72 receptions, 1,000 yards, 7 TD's= Pro Bowl
Calvin Johnson
69 receptions, 1,141 yards, 13 TD's=Alternate
Allen Robinson

Greg

I'll call her up and put in a good word for you, rando

gotta find the right Daisy in my contacts list first

Bitanator

72 receptions, 1,000 yards, 7 TD's= Pro Bowl
Calvin Johnson
69 receptions, 1,141 yards, 13 TD's=Alternate
Allen Robinson

Calvin has name recognition, why Demarcus Ware got in this year, and he is my boy, but stay home buddy. Nobody watches the Jaguars, the only time they are on TV is when you have to wake up early to catch the London game

bionic77

Hands off until after the 3rd movie.

After that you have my blessings.

You have to live the Wussle lifestyle until that time.

I'll call her up and put in a good word for you, rando

gotta find the right Daisy in my contacts list first

:jnc

Godslay

Banned
Calvin has name recognition, why Demarcus Ware got in this year, and he is my boy, but stay home buddy. Nobody watches the Jaguars, the only time they are on TV is when you have to wake up early to catch the London game

I take it you don't watch the Broncos much. His play this year has been excellent when on the field and healthy. He was a large part of why the defense was so good. He was playing better than Miller for large parts of their shared time.

Sure he has name recognition, but he earned it this year.

Draxal

If the Panthers get knocked out on the super bowl, Norman would have to stay in? Oh man, can''t wait for Norman/ODB JR part 2.

Line_HTX

Oh my...

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'm not saying he's better I'm saying he doesn't get to be in the same position as these guys. Brown has like 80 + targets over Doug. Even if Doug catches HALF I'm talking 50% of that his numbers would be on par.

It's not even close when you look at efficiency. I mean this is like comparing pitchers ERA to Wins/Loss. One is about efficiency the other is total.

Maybe if he didn't have a scrub qb, he'd have better numbers.

RBH

I didn't have time to say this because the games were going on, but Milchjon said it right at the time, it was absolutely disgraceful that he essentially was cheering for Hoyer's concussion.

Now we know that captive has an alt.

Bread

Banned
Watching the Texans win the super bowl and seeing mech celebrate after all the shit he said about the team would be hilarious.

Top Bottom