• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Rivera basically said show him the proof. He clearly doesn't believe it:

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 2h2 hours ago
"A lot of it has been assumptions and innuendos. No one has released a statement." -Rivera

RR: If there's evidence, bring it to us. Please

We don't condone that. Until we hear something concrete, we are not going to react to it. -Rivera

I heard nothing. People around him (Marcus Ball) heard nothing that could be construed as homophobic. The video clips are benign -RR

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2h2 hours ago
Ron Rivera says he wonders whether bat/slurs controversy is "someone's attempt at spin control."

Concussion-Featured-Image.gif

RBH

Rivera basically said show him the proof. He clearly doesn't believe it:

"A lot of it has been assumptions and innuendos. No one has released a statement." -Rivera

RR: If there's evidence, bring it to us. Please

We don't condone that. Until we hear something concrete, we are not going to react to it. -Rivera

I heard nothing. People around him (Marcus Ball) heard nothing that could be construed as homophobic. The video clips are benign -RR

Joe Person ‏@josephperson 2h2 hours ago
Ron Rivera says he wonders whether bat/slurs controversy is "someone's attempt at spin control."

96350479-drew-brees-of-the-new-orleans-saints-speaks-gettyimages.jpg

"Show me the evidence!"

So Panthers' divisional round tickets went on sale at 6 PM

So Panthers' divisional round tickets were sold out at 6:05 PM

Poor souls paying an arm and leg to watch Wussy tear Carolina's heart out yet again.

Scalpers/secondary market getting that major money right now tho

squicken

Eh, he's a special talent and will be missed and I won't pretend it doesn't hurt but our secondary is still awesome and if you think this breaks us you're mistaken. Peterson is much more important to our D and Rashad Johnson coming back is huge for it. At the end of the day, the one guy we can't replace is Palmer but Peterson would be a problem too because CB is the other position we don't have great depth at and also Peterson has completely shut down the top receivers of every team we've played (except the Eagles, for some reason we didn't have him cover Jordan Mathews) and all the sudden it could become open season if he went down. I want the two seed for the rest but honestly wouldn't care if we played SEA in the divisional. I think we'd play them in the conference championship otherwise anyway so doesn't really matter. What does matter is that we get home field against them.

Matthews is always a slot receiver. Never lines up outside. I wonder if Peterson will start playing a little slot CB with Tyrann down?

MechDX

Pro Bowl invitees coming out.

Oh and:
Sam Monson ‏@PFF_Sam 2h2 hours ago
Peyton Manning still leads the league in interceptions by two picks. He hasn't started for five games.

Damn

Crisco

Banned

Poor souls paying an arm and leg to watch Wussy tear Carolina's heart out yet again.

Don't worry man, Kirk Cousins is going to slay the dragon for us.

Matthews is always a slot receiver. Never lines up outside. I wonder if Peterson will start playing a little slot CB with Tyrann down?

Yeah I know but we've often had Peterson shadow the top receiver all over the field. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it, in previous seasons he'd shadow them no matter what but now it depends on the receiver he's up against. If it's a TOP receiver he will but otherwise doesn't cover them if they move to the slot. Considering our next two match ups, no reason he should cover there. I imagine he'll cover Cobb then Baldwin for the majority of those games.

rando14

Lol you think by week 16 you'd get tired of trying to reverse jinx everything :\

Top Bottom