• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Almost every airport sucks.

Vancouver one was nice from my one memory. And my local airport with 3 gates and 2 daily flignt is awesome for no waits. 5min cab, no waits no security line, practically walk on. But it's a shit airport aside from the 2 jet blue flights a day.

Bread

Banned
Wait. Malcolm Butler made the pro bowl? Elite legend super bowl winning cornerback Malcolm Butler? Well deserved!

Godslay

Banned
If you assholes are going to hype up Weeden like this, then you just need to crown their asses already. I'm sick of hearing about the Ginger savior and JJ Watt.

When is Brock going to be benched? He CLEARLY is not better than Gabbert.

I've noticed an uptick in your Brock posting. Brock cannot escape the Gabbart tier. Just let the guy die out there in the field in peace.

squicken

When Brock flames out this week, then play Peyton. Might as well go down with The Sheriff behind center. Like a Wild Bunch sorta thing

e: DeSean back to Philly this week

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-desean-jackson-ready-return-hamstring-injury
DeSean Jackson makes the Redskins so dangerous offensively, and it’s clear that he and quarterback Kirk Cousins have started to click. For the season, Cousins has a 130.0 passer rating and 94.8 QBR when throwing to Jackson. But in the past four games, those figures are even better: 154.0 and 98.5 -- both figures are nearly perfect. In that span, Cousins has completed 16-of-22 passes to Jackson for 342 yards and three touchdowns. So much focus gets heaped on Jackson’s speed, but it’s his ability to not only track the ball but adjust to throws that makes him so difficult to defend.

DeSean Jackson still reminding us of what Eagles lost
Well, here we are, nearly two full NFL seasons later. There has been no Jackson suspension, no arrest. DeSean missed six games with injury this season, but he seems fine now, is averaging a potent 18.8 yards per catch. He caught six passes for 153 yards and a touchdown in helping Washington top Buffalo on Sunday.
For a while, Kelly's success on the field blinded many fans to the reality of what he did in shedding Jackson, what he continued to do in the cases of LeSean McCoy, Jeremy Maclin and, to a lesser extent, Evan Mathis. That is, divest himself of Pro Bowl-level players because of some issue he didn't want to deal with, without taking enough care to ensure he could adequately replace them; the Eagles' record under Kelly in the draft and in obtaining talent through free agency is middling to poor.

What do the Eagles have to show for those four top talents? One thing: Kiko Alonso, a linebacker whose defensive coordinator, Bill Davis, acknowledged Tuesday looks completely lost at least a few plays a game. A linebacker who would have a hard time getting on the field for any playoff-caliber defense in the NFL, at his current level of play.

Godslay

Banned
When Brock flames out this week, then play Peyton. Might as well go down with The Sheriff behind center. Like a Wild Bunch sorta thing

Peyton has been put out to pasture. Besides, I'd rather not have him die out there on the field due to bad lineplay.

If he's on the bench he gets to live and not play out the role of playoff Sisyphus with another 1 and done. It's a mercy call by Elway really.

Furyous

I'm here to own up to the Seahawks shockingly turning things around as Russell Wilson set an NFL record and lead them into a playoff spot. This isn't a loss on my part as technically they looked done when I made my initial statement. Anywhoo, I'm going to kick back and enjoy this 12 and 2 Division Champion life.

squicken

Peyton has been put out to pasture. Besides, I'd rather not have him die out there on the field due to bad lineplay.

If he's on the bench he gets to live and not play out the role of playoff Sisyphus with another 1 and done. It's a mercy call by Elway really.

It's a bummer b/c it is such a talented roster and it really doesn't matter what they do at QB. The OL is awful, so are the backs, and neither QB is good enough to overcome it. Denver is among about a third of the league with QB questions this offseason

Godslay

Banned
It's a bummer b/c it is such a talented roster and it really doesn't matter what they do at QB. The OL is awful, so are the backs, and neither QB is good enough to overcome it. Denver is among about a third of the league with QB questions this offseason

I'm not worried about it.

What comes to pass is out of my control.

Offense will have to find a way, because the playoffs for Denver start Monday. Kill or be killed.

As far as long term at QB, I'm fine with Brock being resigned. That's what I would like to happen. I'm okay with being patient. Whether Elway sees the same way? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Off to bed adios.

Just reading ESPN mobile and some lady in Vegas on 100k on a $5 15 teamer parlay.

Someone help me with the link plz.

Sorry if posted already.

gaf friend of mine doesn't care for football but loves that bills 30 for 30 and wondered if there were any other standout 30 for 30/nfl films/whatever with the music & whatnot

he also thinks the oilers getting fucked by the bills in 93 was the best thing ever.

Year of the quarterback - The Brady 6

Sanjuro

I've noticed an uptick in your Brock posting. Brock cannot escape the Gabbart tier. Just let the guy die out there in the field in peace.

I think my Brock posting is coinciding at the same time with the general public. Might be a bit incorrect at people not blaming Brock this season. Problem is, he is being given enough time and a top-tier team behind him.

Not suggesting he is done. Just not a good look for now.

Also, coffee.

BigAT

Found a picture of Bread. Didn't know he was such an activist.

45171737159930317.webp

Milchjon

This is the culture that bred bionic

The students at the college in Oberlin, Ohio, are accusing the campus dining department and Bon Appétit Management Company, the main dining vendor, of a litany of offenses that range from cultural appropriation to cultural insensitivity.

[...]

Another article, published by The Review in November, detailed what students said were instances of cultural appropriation carried out by Bon Appétit. The culinary culprits included a soggy, pulled-pork-and-coleslaw sandwich that tried to pass itself off as a traditional Vietnamese banh mi sandwich; a Chinese General Tso’s chicken dish made with steamed instead of fried poultry; and some poorly prepared Japanese sushi.

“When you’re cooking a country’s dish for other people, including ones who have never tried the original dish before, you’re also representing the meaning of the dish as well as its culture,” Tomoyo Joshi, a student from Japan, told the paper. “So if people not from that heritage take food, modify it and serve it as ‘authentic,’ it is appropriative.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/22/us/oberlin-takes-culture-war-to-the-dining-hall.html

not surprised tbh

Godslay

Banned
I think my Brock posting is coinciding at the same time with the general public. Might be a bit incorrect at people not blaming Brock this season. Problem is, he is being given enough time and a top-tier team behind him.

Not suggesting he is done. Just not a good look for now.

Also, coffee.

He's just like any other QB at this point. When he gets time, he makes the throws and is pretty accurate. When it breaks down, he struggles.

I won't put the blame on him, because for the most part he hasn't been the problem. That top-tier team you mention failed as a team in the last two losses.

Fumbles, drops, muffed punts, bad OL play, untimely penalties, injuries and conservative play calling with a lead won't win you a game no matter the QB. New England learned that lesson in their two losses too.

Brock will have to continue to progress of course, but he's only started 5. Broncos fans and fans in general will have to be patient and hopeful. I'm okay with that.

eznark

Banned
The black student union protested demanding more fried chicken? What a bunch of racists perpetuating such an offensive stereotype.

He's just like any other QB at this point. When he gets time, he makes the throws and is pretty accurate. When it breaks down, he struggles.

I won't put the blame on him, because for the most part he hasn't been the problem. That top-tier team you mention failed as a team in the last two losses.

Fumbles, drops, muffed punts, bad OL play, untimely penalties, injuries and conservative play calling with a lead won't win you a game no matter the QB. New England learned that lesson in their two losses too.

Brock will have to continue to progress of course, but he's only started 5. Broncos fans and fans in general will have to be patient and hopeful. I'm okay with that.

I'm doing a rewatch of Steelers Broncos...It's really hard to evaluate Brock because the entire first half his first read was WIDE open. It was 3/5/7 step drop and release, pitch and catch.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 1m1 minute ago
Brian Hoyer expected to practice today, but not cleared yet, still under protocol, but feels good, according to a source

Boo! The Weed dream is dead.

Seriously, still wonder if Hoyer should play. 2 concussions in less than a month and 5 in his career.

Top Bottom