• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

RBH

t2sFXkr.png

rh50oPs.png

R3zf75n.png

lG1fV4N.png

IgwTrfF.png

lx6ZPu1.png

M8J5TdS.png

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shocking news!

Joe Thomas named to the Pro Bowl.

Other Browns:

Alex Mack

Alternates:

Johnson Bademosi
Travis Benjamin
Gary Barnidge

edit: Dammit RBH

I don't feel Calvin Johnson is worthy of being a Pro Bowler this year

Carr, Cooper and Murray (leading AFC rusher) named alternates to Pro Bowl.

Zee-Row

Banned
I can't believe Gerald McCoy made the Pro Bowl over Lavonte David. Gerald McCoy sucks , i wish the Bucs would cut him.

Godslay

Banned
Baldwin has like half the targets AB does, and still has more TD.

Fucking Julio Jones has 182 targets. Doug Baldwin has 87.

HOLY FUCK.

Are you really comparing Baldwin to Brown? I get Baldwin is having a decent year, but watching Brown right now is watching the pinnacle of the position.

KJ also got snubbed, he should have Wagz's spot tbh...
NOOO THEY BOTH SHOULD GET IT!

Yea.. low tackling year for Wagner. But hey he's recovering fumbles!

Are you really comparing Baldwin to Brown? I get Baldwin is having a decent year, but watching Brown right now is watching the pinnacle of the position.

I'm not saying he's better I'm saying he doesn't get to be in the same position as these guys. Brown has like 80 + targets over Doug. Even if Doug catches HALF I'm talking 50% of that his numbers would be on par.

It's not even close when you look at efficiency. I mean this is like comparing pitchers ERA to Wins/Loss. One is about efficiency the other is total.

rando14

Tough for Baldwin to break that list: Megatron, ODB, Brown, etc.

's ok doe

Thinking about the The Force Awakens, I really liked it. Hopefully Randall14 takes me to see it again.

I'm gonna go see it again tomorrow!! AFTER my delux Taco Bell lunch meal of course, I need to maximize my pleasures

EDIT:

Bob Condotta @bcondotta
Seahawks also have five Pro Bowl alternates: DE Cliff Avril, WR Doug Baldwin, kicker Steven Hauschka, RB Marshawn Lynch and LT Russell Okung

Lol Marshawn still got alternate.

Okung?? >_>

BigAT

Shocking news!

Joe Thomas named to the Pro Bowl.

Other Browns:

Alex Mack

Alternates:

Johnson Bademosi
Travis Benjamin
Gary Barnidge

edit: Dammit RBH

Seems like Ray Farmer put together a nice roster. Time to offer him an extension IMO.

Beach

Damn wanted to see Marquette King make it. Him and Mack single handily won us the game against Denver and he's been doing great all year.

Amazing to see Latavius Murray as a replacement.

Also, Adrian Peterson has 6 fumbles? Wow

rando14

Why....

WHY...

WHY THE FUCK.

Western PLS, you need to trust me on this!! There is a $2 off $10 coupon if you order using the Taco Bell app!!

Find the Taco Bell App on the Android Store, or go to http://www.tacobell.com for more Taco Bell news and promotions

Hey man, he needs another TD to break Ozzie's record for touchdowns in a season. That's what I want to see.

I wish Phil got to break Groza's.. :(

Why don't you, Kave, and I all go see it again when Kave and I win our championships?

Smh not even inviting me, Floyd come on man we used to be besties

Bitanator

Sean Lee deserved to be in there this year, damn good player. I think La'el Collins has a chance next year if Dallas is even good, dude has potential to be great, Witten will probably make it as an alternate again this year.

rando14

To be quite honest, Dalton should have Aaron Rodgers spot in the Pro Bowl...

execute trapcard.exe

*unfolds lawnchair
*sits and opens beer
*waits for Ez to return

CW3zsILWAAER-Dv.jpg:large

Shame that Michael Oher and TJWE didn't make it. If nothing else, I'd be able to say Pro Bowl left tackle Michael Oher and Pro Bowl Special Team Man The Joe Webb Experience.

Lol you think by week 16 you'd get tired of trying to reverse jinx everything :\

Less reverse jinx and more just knowing how the story ends.

96 NFCCG
05 NFCCG
08 NFCDG

03 Super Bowl

The Panthers have bad history against all of our chief rivals this year :(

Godslay

Banned
I'm not saying he's better I'm saying he doesn't get to be in the same position as these guys. Brown has like 80 + targets over Doug. Even if Doug catches HALF I'm talking 50% of that his numbers would be on par.

It's not even close when you look at efficiency. I mean this is like comparing pitchers ERA to Wins/Loss. One is about efficiency the other is total.

I see where you are coming from.

I look at targets as being earned for the most part. Not saying Doug didn't earn his targets of course.

True, sadly. But it makes up for Darius Slay being left out of the corner group.
Slay not making the pro bowl is bullshit but he'll probably get in as an alternate anyways. As far as Megatron is concerned his stats are still good just no what we're use to seeing out of him

Top Bottom