• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

DMczaf

(away from the play)

andy-dalton-hit-late-against-seattle.gif

fuck Jeff Fisher though

Obviously that dude tried to blow out his knee!

eznark

Banned
Pretty hilarious to see the Seahawks of all teams cry about the softest cheap shot in history.

“He’s scared like a little girl,” Bennett said. “He’s trying to hurt Cliff. Cliff’s got a family too. He come and chips Cliff, what if Cliff blows his knee out? That’s the kind of player they’ve got on their team.”
Is there video of Hekker untying Avril's shoe or something?

Even Eli seems resigned to the fact that Coughlin is gone. From today's conference call.

"He's done a good job not bringing it up, and as a player I think you stay focused on the task ahead of you  focusing on the game plan and doing a good job. Obviously I have great respect for him. I wanted to do my job and do my job well and get into the playoffs and have a big season so he could continue being the head coach, because I have such respect for him and he's the only coach I've had in the NFL. In that sense, I feel disappointed that I wasn't able to play at a better level for him."

If Coughlin goes, does Eli follow? He has his rings and millions, is it wise to get out before he turns into big brother and is a walking medical claim?
Eli just signed a three year extension with a no trade clause. He isn't going anywhere. Why would he? He's still productive and has never missed a game in his career. He's 35. He still has some good years left in him.

There's really no good option for the Browns. We all know how this is going to go. Petine sticks around while the new GM trades off the roster and brings in some free agent cast-offs, setting the stage for the next draft when the team will be loaded with picks. The team struggles to 4 wins. Petine gets the ax. The GM brings in his guy to start fresh with his massive haul of draft picks. Unfortunately the new coach is just as bad as Petine and the Browns are stuck in hell for another two years while the rebuilding effort falls apart. Everyone is fired in year three, and the franchise starts over again.

Add in said GM fucking up said draft picks and you've nailed it... Unfortunately.

BigAT

If Coughlin goes, does Eli follow? He has his rings and millions, is it wise to get out before he turns into big brother and is a walking medical claim?

wtf.0.gif

Seriously? He's never missed a single game due to injury and, last night aside, is having a pretty great year considering the talent that is surrounding him. What makes you think he would ever consider hanging it up?

eznark

Banned
Such a bad song too.

Dude needs to get help. I know people are going to say that drinking isn't a big deal and he might not have a problem. Sorry, if you have as much riding on not drinking as he does, and you still drink, you have a problem.

He probably just really wants to get the fuck out of Cleveland.

Furyous

Suddenly a new Manziel video has appeared from over Christmas:

http://thebiglead.com/2015/12/27/johnny-manziel-had-a-jolly-christmas-video/

I'm speechless...

Fuck all this because he's the future. As someone who hated him when he was drafted and booed this pick soundly going so far as to support an undrafted free agent over him I am not surprised. If JFF is drinking a Dirty Sprite then that's a substance abuse issue.

Let me go support my fellow fans, specifically female ones, during this time of need. I'm just here as as a shoulder to cry on during these dark times. With news that Pettine stays and Farmer goes this is more proof that the JFF era is coming to a slow end. Johnny is the Browns QB of the present and we're rallying around our guy in hopes he returns as starter next year.

squicken

Such a bad song too.

Dude needs to get help. I know people are going to say that drinking isn't a big deal and he might not have a problem. Sorry, if you have as much riding on not drinking as he does, and you still drink, you have a problem.

I agree. I mean he went to rehab and is drinking again. It's not overreacting to point out that this is a problem for not just him, but his team

eznark

Banned
Yeah. Literally never hear anything but the highest of praise for Weddle.

I agree. I mean he went to rehab and is drinking again. It's not overreacting to point out that this is a problem for not just him, but his team

Glad you got your degree back!

eznark

Banned
I believe you two have a super important draft champions game to play.

played it last night brah. I tied him with 30 seconds to go but we had a full dota party that I wanted to get to so I went for two instead of taking the tie. It was deflected.

Julian Edelman to Sterling Sharpe is a sick combo.

brentech

played it last night brah. I tied him with 30 seconds to go but we had a full dota party that I wanted to get to so I went for two instead of taking the tie. It was deflected.

Julian Edelman to Sterling Sharpe is a sick combo.

Figures CB wouldn't update the bracket!

eznark

Banned
I said he was a functional alcoholic! The Redskins' GM is a functional alcoholic who gets hummers from ESPN reporters in exchange for scoops, and he turned around the team in one offseason

Wait, I thought his now wife was the one who was blowing dudes for scoops back when she was a TV reporter?

Pettine has not seen latest Manziel video, declined comment but "I'm sure I'll see it and have a conversation with him about it"
@MaryKayCabot 20m20 minutes ago
#Browns Pettine on if he'd discipline Manziel for Xmas video: "I don't have all the facts with it. Not going to get into it at this time''

fucking lol it's actually happening again

Top Bottom