• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Almost nobody gives a fuck about the whole concussion thing.

It's only a story for people who hate football anyway.
Wienku I've done something ........
I wanted a game to play, specifically a rpg...browsed the ps4 store and bought Sword art online for 20. I was a fan of the .Hack games on ps2 so the concept seemed similar and art style was cool. I now know what a Leefa is.

Hunter S.

Just curious what do Broncos fan want? Brock or Peyton?

I totally haven't paid any attention to them what so ever.

Most fans in Colorado I know want Peyton. Due to mix of fond memories of greatness and the fact that most fans do not analyze the NFL on the level that forums do.

Peyton did say he was ready to play the Chargers. I say give him the game if the Broncos beat the Bengals (where are there fans). I mean hell, having Peyton as QB is great and Indianapolis was lucky to have him for so long.

A QB that can drive down the field, make plays, and score touchdowns. Right now Brock is that guy. I don't think anybody other than Kubes knows what kind of shape Peyton is in right now. If Peyton is good to go when Week 17 rolls around then put him out there and see what he can do. Otherwise run with Brock through the playoffs and see where it goes.

Most fans in Colorado I know want Peyton. Due to mix of fond memories of greatness and the fact that most fans do not analyze the NFL on the level that forums do.

Peyton did say he was ready to play the Chargers. I say give him the game if the Broncos beat the Bengals (where are there fans). I mean hell, having Peyton as QB is great and Indianapolis was lucky to have him for so long.

Seems like it's not unanimous.

Interesting.... Peyton did look like shit his last game but I think we can all agree Brock isn't ready to win a chip this year. Maybe down the line who knows but he's not going to bring you on this year. Might as well roll with Peyton for the last push then after that hand the keys over to whomever.

Bread

Banned
I wanted a game to play, specifically a rpg...browsed the ps4 store and bought Sword art online for 20. I was a fan of the .Hack games on ps2 so the concept seemed similar and art style was cool. I now know what a Leefa is.
bg what the FUCK

Proof that having a shit team turns you into an animu.

But the Seahawks were shit for years and years before Russell! Or was I an Animu but having a good team turned me around and I just forgot that portion of my life? Damn.... Weinke you just made me question my existence.

MechDX

Charles James II aka "happy Socks" from Hard Knocks has been playing the last few weeks with a slightly broken foot. Aggravated it on Sunday and has now gone on IR. Just posted a message on his Instgram:

crXj8tF.png

Feels man......the kid played his ass off and was just happy to be on the active roster, has become a fan favorite here now.

Gobias

Banned

If you're gonna be an animu you might as well download Persona 4 Gold or something.

Line_HTX

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

Godslay

Banned
Seems like it's not unanimous.

Interesting.... Peyton did look like shit his last game but I think we can all agree Brock isn't ready to win a chip this year. Maybe down the line who knows but he's not going to bring you on this year. Might as well roll with Peyton for the last push then after that hand the keys over to whomever.

I disagree.

Peyton didn't look like shit just in his last game, he looked like shit over the course of the season. He had a couple of okay games, the best being the Packers game. Which they ceded the middle of the field and let Manning play to his strength.

He's missed over a month of practice, time that you can't easily replace at this point. At least in terms of rebuilding chemistry with the WRs again and having the team adapt again to Manning's play style and limitations.

Not to mention that his injury is not something that just goes away. It's something that can flare up at anytime (as evidenced by last week), and it could flare up during a potential playoff game and then we're back to what we saw against KC at home.

I get that Brock is green, but if he can manage the game and the defense is healthy and at full strength we can stand with anyone in the AFC at this point. The offense is statistically better under Brock than it is with a hobbled and limited Manning.

I'm firmly on the side of Brock at this point, but if Manning comes back and is 100% healthy and can play like prime Manning I'd be really happy to be wrong. At this point, I think it's over for him and we'll never see that guy again.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wrong. I have never been animu and I'm a Raiders fan.

Raiders are a legacy team. Just like how Cowboys or Niners fans never go animu.

....You might be onto something. I didn't get into animu until 2007, which was just a little after I started to really watch football and became a Jags fan...

Proof.

im scared ;_;

i dont wanna be animu!

Shh shh

It'll all be over soon and you'll have a new waifu

Don't try and turn this around. You should feel dirty as fuck for watching this show!

Bread pls -_-

I think I want state of decay on the bone too

I do feel dirty. No idea what I was thinking.

But the Seahawks were shit for years and years before Russell! Or was I an Animu but having a good team turned me around and I just forgot that portion of my life? Damn.... Weinke you just made me question my existence.

Are otaku even considered weird or unusual in Seattle/Vancouver? I was led to believe that that area is heavily populated with Asians of all kinds.

cdyhybrid

Proof.

Shh shh

Are otaku even considered weird or unusual in Seattle/Vancouver? I was led to believe that that area is heavily populated with Asians of all kinds.
cism

Hunter S.

I will have to use this until I think of a new one.

I believe Brock is the answer...

I believe Brock will find a way.

I believe somewhere in the organgest setting sky, Von will come and show why.

Every time I see Brady cry, or see a snowflake flying mountain high,

a wild and free horse neighs his warrior cry,

and I believe, and I know why.

Proof.

Shh shh

Otaku are common as hell here. Animus are also common as hell here. Some of my boys are... dare I say Otaku-ish.

Some times we talk sports and they sound normal then they go off on their jibbersh anime shit and it sounds like a whole new language. And I'm like yall fucks need help.

I disagree.

Peyton didn't look like shit just in his last game, he looked like shit over the course of the season. He had a couple of okay games, the best being the Packers game. Which they ceded the middle of the field and let Manning play to his strength.

He's missed over a month of practice, time that you can't easily replace at this point. At least in terms of rebuilding chemistry with the WRs again and having the team adapt again to Manning's play style and limitations.

Not to mention that his injury is not something that just goes away. It's something that can flare up at anytime (as evidenced by last week), and it could flare up during a potential playoff game and then we're back to what we saw against KC at home.

I get that Brock is green, but if he can manage the game and the defense is healthy and at full strength we can stand with anyone in the AFC at this point. The offense is statistically better under Brock than it is with a hobbled and limited Manning.

I'm firmly on the side of Brock at this point, but if Manning comes back and is 100% healthy and can play like prime Manning I'd be really happy to be wrong. At this point, I think it's over for him and we'll never see that guy again.

So basically what Russell did in 2013-2014.

Darkest has a wife, and you have your cats.

So you're saying that animus are all sad and lonely?

You guys were around when the Dolphins were winning.

I wasn't.

Hmm that's true, well for once I'm happy to be an old.

We're both a part of Toonami Saturdays and Fighting Game, though I don't know why he chose arguably the worst character of all time... lol

I don't even know what this means but I take it as slander against Darkest and I will not stand for that!

Godslay

Banned
So basically what Russell did in 2013-2014.

Pretty much.

A tall order to ask of him after only a handful of games, but I think it's going to have to be that way if we can't get PM back in full form. If he can do it like Russ, then I'd be pretty happy.

A lot of talk of taking off the chains of the offense, but I'll believe it when I see it.

lol how old do you think they are?

Old enough to see Marino play.

Or at least not start watching them when they went 1-15

Hmm that's true, well for once I'm happy to be an old.

I don't even know what this means but I take it as slander against Darkest and I will not stand for that!

Marino must have been awesome </3

And ignore Line, he's a bully and angry that the dolphins couldn't help the Texans make the playoffs this week.

jbug617

Banned

130.gif

Top Bottom