• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Jesus fuck contract the Chargers

CXVy7NfUMAABhM5.jpg:large

What bullshit.. Jesus

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Wait, I thought his now wife was the one who was blowing dudes for scoops back when she was a TV reporter?

That would be funny. But his wife was accusing an espn reporter leaking redskins info of being his new sidepiece.

Can any truly surpass Madden NFL '98, which is 30% John Madden's bus driving around?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqnWt70Ryu4

Also had #22 for the Patriots rushing at Favre on a pass (.. Dave Meggett?)... Shows a helmet getting cut in 2 by a lazer, the NFL symbol rising from bubbling lava, Lazers turning into solid metalic beams through a helmet, and CG graphics that I'm pretty sure were shown in the promotional materials for Madden that year, without any explanation that the game looked like this:

2saO6xx.jpg

Madden 2000 was the best intro in my eyes.

I just heard terrible news. On the radio I was just informed that Johnson Manziel was drinking a 4loko over the holidays. This guy is rich and he's voluntarily drinking 4loko *pukes. This is disgraceful, time to let him go.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Weddle is a Steelers next year. Tomlin lives the guy and safety is a huge need. Could some team anger a decent olb next?

Hunter S.

Seems like Weedle has had a bad relationship with the Chargers organization already. Anything that helps the Broncos to the playoffs and the Steelers out makes me happy.

Just curious what do Broncos fan want? Brock or Peyton?

I totally haven't paid any attention to them what so ever.
A QB that can drive down the field, make plays, and score touchdowns. Right now Brock is that guy. I don't think anybody other than Kubes knows what kind of shape Peyton is in right now. If Peyton is good to go when Week 17 rolls around then put him out there and see what he can do. Otherwise run with Brock through the playoffs and see where it goes.

Oh like JFF is the first QB who likes to drink.

post-34362-Kyle-Orton-Jack-Daniels-gif-ITjz.gif

seriously%20what%20the%20hell.jpg

kyle-orton-drunk-1.jpg

His family is rich as fuck anyway if he crashes out of the NFL its not like he'll be living on the streets.

Marcel Reece suspended without pay for Raiders next 4 regular-season games for violating NFL policy on performance enhancing substances

Pretty disappointed

I just heard terrible news. On the radio I was just informed that Johnson Manziel was drinking a 4loko over the holidays. This guy is rich and he's voluntarily drinking 4loko *pukes. This is disgraceful, time to let him go.

Hey man.. Need that extra buzz

It would have made 20x that if it had lightsabers.

To be fair, all movie would.

Weddle is a Steelers next year. Tomlin lives the guy and safety is a huge need. Could some team anger a decent olb next?

Boo.. Damn Chargers.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...olf?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Browns bringing in the foremost expert on alcoholic quarterbacks to consult.

Super Bowl incoming.

Woohoo

Top Bottom