• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

slabrock

Banned
2b553fb6d16a8aeabb55f588a70c7c1e.jpg

koira_kyylaa.gif

Afrikan

anyone know where this GIF is from?

200.gif

saw it browsing Seahawks forum, after the Rams game..

but I searched youtube, but can't find anything like it.

rando14

Who's president of this thread? Is it Grova or RBH?

Whoever it is must put a stop to all this anime crap at ONCE!! *bang fists on table

*steaming

RBH

All animus will be banished to either Panthers-GAF, Saints-GAF, or Bucs-GAF. If they already are a member of one of those aforementioned groups while continuing their offenses, then I will request their permanent removal from this thread, effective immediately.

*folds arms and smiles*

WedgeX

Banned
Alright guys, let's make up Peyton Manning Nationwide song lyrics!

"'Bout-to-lose-my-spon-sor-shiiips,.."

I approve.

Annnnd my GRE scheduled for tomorrow was canceled because of weather. Application deadline is next week. Properly fucked unless I can talk to some admissions people tomorrow and the test can be accepted after the deadline.

Malalaw

All animus will be banished to either Panthers-GAF, Saints-GAF, or Bucs-GAF. If they already are a member of one of three aforementioned groups while continuing their offenses, then I will request their permanent removal from this thread, effective immediately.

*folds arms and smiles*

Keep that crap out of my SaintsGAF!

Violators will be prosecuted!

rando14

I approve.

Annnnd my GRE scheduled for tomorrow was canceled because of weather. Application deadline is next week. Properly fucked unless I can talk to some admissions people tomorrow and the test can be accepted after the deadline.

What are you applying for Wedge?

My disrespect meter is off the charts.

First off, I've NEVER heard of some bullshit like fruit loops and spaghetti on a hot dog. Fuck outta here with making that some NC shit.

Second off, I wish our crook President WOULD try to pawn off the animus on Panthers-GAF. I wish he WOULD.

rjinaz

Not sure who I am rooting for in tonight's game. I suppose Bengals because I've never liked Colts all that much. Mostly because I have some family from there and they were unbearably cocky back when the Colts were consistently good.

My disrespect meter is off the charts.

First off, I've NEVER heard of some bullshit like fruit loops and spaghetti on a hot dog. Fuck outta here with making that some NC shit.

Second off, I wish our crook President WOULD try to pawn off the animus on Panthers-GAF. I wish he WOULD.

I think it actually started... in CLEVELAND

http://www.foodiggity.com/heres-fruit-loops-on-a-hot-dog-for-some-reason/
fruit-loops-hot-dog.jpg

If you’re bored with relish or the standard ketchup and mustard, there’s a hot dog shop in Cleveland proving that the condiment possibilities are endless.

The Happy Dog offers an arsenal of over 50 hot dog toppings, including Fruit Loops. So, if you’ve skipped breakfast, and hot dogs are on the menu, consider the colorful sugar rings on your dog. And, perhaps some spaghetti.

https://twitter.com/altonbrown/status/530485057392500737

B1ypTQJIMAM4RDV.jpg

Happy Dog. I did the whole Fruit Loops on a hot dog thing, but I really enjoyed the Alien Relish. #ABRoadEatsCleve

Top Bottom