• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

SonnyBoy

61 Yard TD on a defensive mistake.

After that he had 120 Yards with some good plays where he was getting wide open as well. Lots of targets at 16. Also had a nice rush for 24 yards. Game plan felt like it was tailored towards him at least initially.

Since Manning went out, he had 113 against NE, and 19 & 17 against SD and OAK. Didn't start in Chicago. Feast or famine I suppose.

Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez got a Bloods tattoo on his neck

a4bnAwb.png

Gatas role model

Dragon

Banned
Dragon getting bullied by Star Wars fans while y'all sit here and do nothing.

Y'all the Giants and he's Odell!

Hey I made my point. Ironically I hate all these insular communities around GAF and I post here. I hope we're more welcoming!

Bread

Banned
that might've been my favorite season ever

the first Russell season would've been my favorite, but it was completely fucked by the bitter jury
Yeah if Russell won that year it would be the greatest season of television ever. Fuck that jury. Natalie made a great case for herself though, so good for her.

Sanjuro

Yeah. Some people flipped their shit when I told them Kylo Ren was a bratty incomplete force guy.

"No! He choked some guy, bro!

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 2m2 minutes ago
Texans met with Pro Bowl WR DeAndre Hopkins' agent Hadley Engelhard recently, among topics of conversation: how he's played with eight QBs

8. 8 QB's.....

Wonder what side was mentioning eight different QB's?

Top Bottom