• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

SonnyBoy

DeSean back to Philly this week

Jackson stayed in the division just for this opportunity. He kicked them out of the playoff race last year and will look to do it again. Philly's two "best" CB's are questionable to play on Saturday, win or lose it's going to be interesting.

Bread

Banned
Found a picture of Bread. Didn't know he was such an activist.

45171737159930317.webp
Cool beans

squicken

Jackson stayed in the division just for this opportunity. He kicked them out of the playoff race last year and will look to do it again. Philly's two "best" CB's are questionable to play on Saturday, win or lose it's going to be interesting.

It's worse than that. The starting CBs were Carroll and Maxwell. Carroll broke his leg a few weeks back. His backup is hurt and so is Maxwell. One of the guys starting this week will be a dude signed off Buffalo's practice squad last month

They have been relatively healthy but it just so happened they took injuries hard at a couple position groups. But the Skins are the better team. Better coached and better run (at GM level at least)

SonnyBoy

It's worse than that. The starting CBs were Carroll and Maxwell. Carroll broke his leg a few weeks back. His backup is hurt and so is Maxwell. One of the guys starting this week will be a dude signed off Buffalo's practice squad last month

They have been relatively healthy but it just so happened they took injuries hard at a couple position groups. But the Skins are the better team. Better coached and better run (at GM level at least)

Sounds similar to our TE position. Outside of Reed, we've placed 4 TE's on IR. We signed a guy off of the street last week, he started against Buffalo. The Bills PS must be getting poached left and right, because we signed a TE of theres to the 53 man roster yesterday.

I credit Washington's success directly to Scot McCloughan. However, these division games seem to defy all projections/forecasts.

squicken

This is pretty ruthless. Philly media doesn't hold back

http://mobile.philly.com/sports/eagles/?wss=/philly/sports/eagles&id=363323361

But Alonso had at least some of training camp to get re-acclimated to live action, which raises another possible reason that he has been so ineffective: that he is having trouble mastering Davis' system and a middle linebacker's role in it. Anyone who spent any time talking to Alonso, or trying to talk to him, recognizes this possibility. He has the comportment of a super-laid-back surfer dude, dumbstruck as he listens to Bill and Ted discuss their latest excellent adventure. He leads the team in blank stares. Asked what he needed to do to improve his play, he said, "Film study . . . practice . . ." There was a long silence thereafter.

I guess this week is the rare occasion when I hope the Patriots win.

That way lies the dark side. If the Steelers win out (and really, if we don't beat the Ravens and the Browns, even on the road, do we deserve to get to the postseason?) then we're in, regardless of what the Jets do.

So no, don't hope that the Pats win.

Like... ever.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/schedule-and-events/season-schedule.html

Other than wins vs. "a not hot yet" Steelers team and the Broncos who have they beat? Cushion soft schedule.

Not to mention it was a Landry Jones-led Steelers team.

I agree the Chiefs are being dismissed because they've had a tissue paper schedule. I can't see them making too much noise in the playoffs.

Then again, the AFC is shit. The Steelers can put up some points but the D has been horribly inconsistent, especially since Ben came back. For that little stretch while he was hurt they seemed to be carrying the team.

The Pats are ... ugh, the Pats.

The Bengals won't be taken seriously until Dalton has a decent playoff game and wins one. The Broncos? QB questions. The Jets? Decent but not scary. The Texans? With Brandon Weeden?
The Steelers lost to Tebow so I shouldn't even make a :jnc here.

Spinluck

I predict by February, The Force Awakens will be the most hated movie in GAF history.

You thought The Dark Knight Rises had a harsh turn around, just wait until you see this!

Line_HTX

I predict by February, The Force Awakens will be the most hated movie in GAF history.

You thought The Dark Knight Rises had a harsh turn around, just wait until you see this!

I didn't like The Dark Knight Rises once I finished watching. It was pretty shit.

Godslay

Banned
I'm doing a rewatch of Steelers Broncos...It's really hard to evaluate Brock because the entire first half his first read was WIDE open. It was 3/5/7 step drop and release, pitch and catch.

Sure.

I'm sure you'll see all the hallmarks of an inexperienced QB. Some good, some bad. From his first game to today? He's made progress. That's all you can ask for at this point, especially if the MO is to manage the game and keep turnovers to a minimum.

When put in that light, you can see why Manning isn't coming back. He no longer gives the team as a whole the best chance to win. I have no faith in PM's ability to manage a game. It's either all or nothing at this point.

Godslay

Banned
How did Sanders end up having such a big day last week? He hasn't done much of anything since Peyton went down.

61 Yard TD on a defensive mistake.

After that he had 120 Yards with some good plays where he was getting wide open as well. Lots of targets at 16. Also had a nice rush for 24 yards. Game plan felt like it was tailored towards him at least initially.

Since Manning went out, he had 113 against NE, and 19 & 17 against SD and OAK. Didn't start in Chicago. Feast or famine I suppose.

Top Bottom