• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

MechDX

Smh, Deer antler spray in his locker

Get that man a QB Mcnair!!

2c339a37ca076a2b830f6a706700b944.jpg

Done and done. #BasedBJ

Godslay

Banned
Brock named the starting QB for Monday. Peyton will remain inactive
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/679710885011681280

Unless Brock gets injured, Manning isn't coming back.

Manning couldn't make it through a week of practice after a month of full on R&R. We've got a case of QBs on different arcs in Denver.

Manning sees the field unlike the vast majority of QBs but can't make the plays physically anymore. Brock can make the plays physically, but doesn't see the field anywhere close to what Manning does.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Unless Brock gets injured, Manning isn't coming back.

Manning couldn't make it through a week of practice after a month of full on R&R. We've got a case of QBs on different arcs in Denver.

Manning sees the field unlike the vast majority of QBs but can't make the plays physically anymore. Brock can make the plays physically, but doesn't see the field anywhere close to what Manning does.

Brain transplant?

Godslay

Banned
Brain transplant?

Too much brain power, paralysis by analysis.

Too little brain power, they'll schlong the ball anywhere.

I want a guy with just enough brain power like Big Ben. Dumb enough to risk it and take gambles that pay off at times, smart enough to get the job done.

bionic77

I liked it, will watch it again, but it's not like it's the best thing ever. It's good enough to get back into it briefly and not care again until 2017.
A lot of you are horrible beings and complete failures in my eyes.

I had to use all my willpower (which is considerable because I ain't no New England biotch) to keep from yelling out like an excited school girl for that entire last battle.

It takes a special movie to give me those kinds of feels. And an even specialer movie to make me want to see it again and again.

It's the movie I waited my whole life for and it delivered! Tied with the birth of my awesome kids and Ced's undisputed dominance as the best player in basketball in the early 90s as the greatest moments of my life thus far!

All the complaints I have heard so far is that it is Star Wars and not like the shitty anime movies or whatever those people like. Which is some real bitch shit and those opinions and people don't count.

Sanjuro

Free pizza and wings for lunch!

I've been here for a month, and there has been at least 10 days where we have gotten food via ordering or potluck.

@RVacchianoNYDN
NFL VP/officiating Dean Blandino said on @NFLNetwork that during Giants-Panthers on Sunday he called to remind refs they could eject players

What y'all have/having for lunch?

I just had chicken parm at a local Italian place. Molto delizioso

Also Star Wars >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Star Trek

Even the most ardent communist knows that

Mindlog

Is IAH still on the shit list or did they finally fix it up?
JennaLaineBucs ‏@JennaLaineBucs 24m24 minutes ago

With 318 passing yards Sun, Jameis Winston would surpass Peyton Manning (3,739) for the third-most passing yards by a rookie in NFL history.

#WeAreAllWitnesses

Star Wars is easily better. Trek fans like to pick and choose what matters and what doesn't. Being a fan of the OG series and films, I'm looked down upon.

Oh please, most star wars fans try to pretend the prequels don't exist, that was half the movies/canon. Ask Bionic how he feels about them.

Hindl

Star Wars is easily better. Trek fans like to pick and choose what matters and what doesn't. Being a fan of the OG series and films, I'm looked down upon.

Yeah that's fine, hardcore Star Trek fans are easily as bad, if not worse, than Star Wars fans. Honestly though they aren't really comparable besides both being in space. Star Trek uses it's setting to look at society and raise moral and philosophical questions, while Star Wars is really a Western movie set in space, heavy on action and fighting an evil menace. I just prefer Star Trek personally. Also I guess that's why I like the TV show more than the Star Trek films, since the format works better for tackling these one-off issues in a serialized format rather than having a long story arc that has to span 2+ hours. It's why the new Star Trek movie sucked (Into Darkness), it was a good action movie, but it wasn't what I liked about Star Trek

eznark

Banned
Star Wars fans are by and large well adjusted people who like to dip their toes into dorkdom for two hours once a decade and watch space people shoot each other in cool vehicles.

Star Trek fans are 45 year old obese white dudes who got the shit kicked out of them in high school, watch My Little Pony, argue endlessly about how much better the world would be if we just had one United Dweeb Federation, dream of that dudes beard tickling their virgin testicles and whose career aspirations are to go from grocery bagger to produce stocker (protip: just be happy they let you show your disgusting pock marked face in public...they aren't letting you touch the veggies)

jakncoke

Banned
Star Wars fans are by and large well adjusted people who like to dip their toes into dorkdom for two hours once a decade and watch space people shoot each other in cool vehicles.

Star Trek fans are 45 year old obese white dudes who got the shit kicked out of them in high school, watch My Little Pony, argue endlessly about how much better the world would be if we just had one United Dweeb Federation, dream of that dudes beard tickling their virgin testicles and whose career aspirations are to go from grocery bagger to produce stocker (protip: just be happy they let you show your disgusting pock marked face in public...they aren't letting you touch the veggies)

nodding_clint_eastwood.gif

Dragon

Banned
We're all pretty nerdy here. It's just not interesting having an opinion that isn't hyperbolic and absolute.

Bread is right though, Galaxy Quest is great.

Top Bottom