• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

BigAT

Hey DM, did you get that Bucs playoff berth I sent you for Christmas?

That's because I forgot to STAMP it.

PMjXy72.gif

effzee

Hmm now wondering about D coordinators. I wonder who would be available. What coaches are the up and coming assistants?

I feel like if they do fire Davis and get the new DC hire right, they will solve a lot of their issues.

I look at Carolina with Sean McDermott. Another one of Reid's last few blunders. Fired Sean to make his friend Juan Castillo (oline coach) into the D coordinator.

Fox318

Hmm now wondering about D coordinators. I wonder who would be available. What coaches are the up and coming assistants?

I feel like if they do fire Davis and get the new DC hire right, they will solve a lot of their issues.

I look at Carolina with Sean McDermott. Another one of Reid's last few blunders. Fired Sean to make his friend Juan Castillo (oline coach) into the D coordinator.

Rob Ryan is free

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's kinda funny how the game tonight would have been really good earlier this season. I mean Rivers has had a really good year and the Raiders have been a pretty decent team.

I may end up watching it anyway since it could be decent football.

Striker

Then Todd Bowles became DC and they were still shit.

They fired Sean because the D was terrible under him. They wanted Washburn to be dc but he didn't want the title. Ried wanted to run a wide 9, so Washburn was brought into run it, but Juan was the face of it.

I don't understand all the Christmas well wishing either. It's only Christmas in like Australia and Japan at the moment, chill out everyone.

Again, this place is either going to be barren or full of drunks tomorrow. Get out the genuine well wishes now because the posts will either be nonexistent or the insults extra creative in 24 hours

Top Bottom