• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Mindlog

Deep south barbers are hilarious.
I ended up getting the one non-Trump supporter and the whole time we were busting everybody's balls.

They were all Patriot fans.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Rewatching the horror show first half for the Steelers. Painful business. I located a few key plays that led to all those Bronco points.

Robert Golden decides to run the opposite direction of the receiver on 3rd and 9. Not only takes himself out of the play, but also runs into Will Allen. 7-7

Will Allen lets Sanders run right past him on a double corner blitz. 14-7 Den

Antwon Blake sucks ass. 21-7 Den

Antwon Blake sucks ass. 27-14 Den

Thought Brock looked decent, too.

WGo2UKR.jpg

Add Dec. 23, 2015: Pro Bowl selection

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can you have more than one soul mate?

Cause it would be kinda tragic if wienku wasted his one soul mate slot on some weird old German

I'm older than you!

So who else is going to be alone on xmas? I'm thinking of cooking up a nice rib eye and playing some games all night tomorrow.

Just me and the girlfriend this year. Gonna go have a nice Italian dinner tomorrow night and then breakfast casserole Christmas Day.

Been alone on Christmas a few times too. Just eat a bunch of garbage and awesome food...maybe have a few drinks and buy some shit online.

First viewing for me this Friday, somehow have avoided being spoiled...

There's not a whole lot to be spoiled about. At least in shit that can be said in a few words.

snes has more twitter accounts than GAF alts.

Line_HTX

Edit: have you guys ever sat on one of your nuts? Did that shit today and jumped out of my chair at work.

Yeah, it's an instant sharp pain and you gotta stand up, lol.

Texans prove that the NFL is a Small World

First, it was Brian Hoyer being reunited in Houston as a Texan with Ryan Mallett, who had beaten him out of a backup job in New England. Now, it's Brandon Weeden replacing the concussed Hoyer, who took over for the injured Weeden in Cleveland.

Weeden is in this position here because T.J. Yates, who was reunited with the Texans after they fired Mallett, went down with a torn ACL in Sunday's 16-10 victory over the Indianapolis Colts. That happens to be the same injury Hoyer suffered as a Brown that gave Weeden his job back in Cleveland.

Yates was playing because of Hoyer's concussion, which, reading the tea leaves, now seems almost certain to give Weeden his first start as a Texan against the Tennessee Titans in a game in Nashville Sunday that could lock up a playoff spot for the team that replaced the Oilers/Titans in Houston.

This mind-boggling, mixed-up reailty-show scenario has everybody's heads spinning, not just Hoyer's.

"Yeah, it is pretty crazy," said Weeden, the first quarterback in history to preside over victories by the Dallas Cowboys and an NFL team representing Houston in the same season. "I'm not complaining. We'll get (to play) some extra football if we take care of business."

He's also the first Texans quarterback - they've had 27 of them on the roster at one time or another over 14 seasons - to preside over a victory in Indianapolis. Weeden gets the "W" because his 10-yard pass to rookie Jaelen Strong gave the Texans a lead they never surrendered.

920x1240.jpg

Ring around the rosy and it all comes back full circle...

Also, that Weeden face all like :T

@__@

Hindl

Billy D isn't going anywhere. Watch him be back and they reshuffle some of the assistant or position coaches.

The lack of adjustment and insistence on playing straight up man is maddening. I don't think I have ever seen a team get beat on slants and crossing patterns as much as I have seen the Eagles.

I always expect opposition to complete 3rd and 10+ simply cause Maxwell and Co will be playing 20 yards off and giving up huge gains on comeback routes.

Clowns.

I know if he's still here in September I've already given up on 2016

WGo2UKR.jpg

Add Dec. 23, 2015: Pro Bowl selection

I think this beats Carson for CPOTY

Line_HTX

The last Transformers has to be the worst ever because of that stupid, unnecessary dumb shit dubstep grenade from one of the enemies.

Shit sounded like those crap alien sounds in the Shit Effect games.

The last Transformers has to be the worst ever because of that stupid, unnecessary dumb shit dubstep grenade from one of the enemies.

But dinosaurs!

I totally forgot about this entire movie. All I remember is Marky Mark and his daughter. Then some shit happened and they ended up in China.

I know if he's still here in September I've already given up on 2016

I think this beats Carson for CPOTY

I don't see how Chip can keep him. At first you could argue personnel to an extent, but this year Chip signed good free agents and made good draft picks on D and you still have a terrible, inconsistent D. Watching a CB play like 10 yards deep on a 3rd and 7 is one of the stupidest things I've seen. I also fucking hate their prevent defense. Prevent just prevents your own team from winning.

cdyhybrid

I don't see how Chip can keep him. At first you could argue personnel to an extent, but this year Chip signed good free agents and made good draft picks on D and you still have a terrible, inconsistent D. Watching a CB play like 10 yards deep on a 3rd and 7 is one of the stupidest things I've seen. I also fucking hate their prevent defense. Prevent just prevents your own team from winning.

Yeah, Maxwell has been amazing.

Tabris

I'm going to post this since I probably won't be able to post next 2 days much.

Merry Christmas NFL-GAF! All good tidings and fortune on you, your families, and your teams (except Pats ... actually it's the season, including Pats)!

Yeah, Maxwell has been amazing.

People like shitting on him but he's been fine. He's been consistent since week 4. If he focused more on tackling rather than going for the strip he'd be much better, but he actually has a shitton of tackles if you look at his stats. Is he worth the money? Probably not, but it was a tight market. He's far, far better than Cary Williams, who he replaced.

I'd rather spend $11m a year for Maxwell then sign Cary Williams for $6m a year or whatever it was.

cdyhybrid

People like shitting on him but he's been fine. He's been consistent since week 4. If he focused more on tackling rather than going for the strip he'd be much better, but he actually has a shitton of tackles if you look at his stats. Is he worth the money? Probably not, but it was a tight market. He's far, far better than Cary Williams, who he replaced.

Yeah, but he's getting paid more than far, far more :p

I mean, we replaced him with a guy that's better than Maxwell who's making $660K, I think we're doing alright in the big picture.

Eh, in another two years after Rowe has matured into a good corner they can cut Maxwell for a $2m cap hit or some other low amount. Not too worried about that. It's nowhere near the Murray fiasco.

Just me and the girlfriend this year. Gonna go have a nice Italian dinner tomorrow night and then breakfast casserole Christmas Day.

Been alone on Christmas a few times too. Just eat a bunch of garbage and awesome food...maybe have a few drinks and buy some shit online.

Hmmm I should pick up some new beer tomorrow too

Spinluck

Transformer fans are like the highest level of fanboys. We appreciate well thought out mechanical designs.

Star Wars fans are the fedora wearing , no showering virgins still fapping it to Leia in her slave outfit

I'm sorry motherfucker

leia-bikini.jpg

7-leia-in-the-surf-is-this-the-greatest-and-weirdest-star-wars-photo-shoot-of-all-time-jpeg-178675.jpg

leia-bikini-adriane-curry-star-wars.jpg

I thought this was America!

don't do crack kids

said the transformers fanboy

There's fanboys of that? Jesus.

Eh I could go to a few friends houses but I'd rather relax on my own, still recovering from an exhausting semester.

That's true. Just seems a little depressing like you'll cook a hungry man in a wife beater shirt and sit and watch it's a wonderful life for 8 hours.

Mech is the Starscream of NFL GAF.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Pepiope

I mean, we replaced him with a guy that's better than Maxwell who's making $660K, I think we're doing alright in the big picture.
Please. Maxwell in Seattle would be perfectly fine. Billy D is just a shit head.

A new (competent) DC will do wonders for Maxwell and the defense as a whole. Chip has to realize it's time to move on from Billy D. I always figured Billy D would be here for 2 years as he's transitioned a team from 4-3 to 3/4 before, but we're on year 3 and he's still around. It's time for him to go.

Edit: Will be 70+ for the next few days in Philly. This is heaven.

Top Bottom