• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Spinluck

For Spinluck: https://viralstyle.com/facemann/saitama-ugly-xmas-shirt#pid=3&cid=2531000&sid=front

78e8f540-8e73-75d4-15e9-249532ae79da_front.png

Why would I want this

Mindlog

Did you try out Rudy's yet?
It's going to be just after (or before) the new year. A lot of flying around.
Hoping to be able to grab Rudy's and Goode. Going to have them delivered to the venues. Timing will be tight, but I've been through Houston too many times without making the effort to grab good BBQ.

Daisy Ridley is going to have guys fantasizing about her for 30 years

This is her first legit movie role too.

Must be an amazing time to be Ridley or Boyega. Not only are they now big parts of this super franchise, but (unlike Hayden Christensen) people actually LOVE them in their roles. Hell of a come up for both of them.

rando14

I am watching the Cleves out of support for my boy Bg even if he is a racist

How come Brond James doesn't wear the headband anymore

If Daisy ever did prono I would never watch because I respect her too much, that's just how much I respect her

You stole this comment from late night tv you ignorant slut.

Also Rando for once, pls plsssss stop being a sloot!

I don't mean it randbae.

Must be an amazing time to be Ridley or Boyega. Not only are they now big parts of this super franchise, but (unlike Hayden Christensen) people actually LOVE them in their roles. Hell of a come up for both of them.
Drivers had a come up too from that tv show GIRLS, only put it tags because some might not know he's in movie like I didn't

MRSA

Banned
Omg omg. Did you guys see the Valkyria Chronicles Remaster trailer? Raiders win and Valkyria Chronicles. Tebow is good. Best Christmas ever.

Bread

Banned
Dutchy and milchy

I received a flight to Europe for a gradubirthday present from my brother so I think I'll be out there for Oktoberfest. Mark it down on your calendars!!!

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Dutchy and milchy

I received a flight to Europe for a gradubirthday present from my brother so I think I'll be out there for Oktoberfest. Mark it down on your calendars!!!

My brothers could never do that even if they planned it together...

Can i be your brother?

ampere

It's like Harry Potter level insta-fame

Hope they don't have drug problems with all that $

Daisy Ridley's more "wow's she's really adorable, wow those teeth" than "OMG I WANT TO [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"] HER OUT AND THEN [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"] WITH [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"]"

Top Bottom