• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Greg

Daisy Ridley's more "wow's she's really adorable, wow those teeth" than "OMG I WANT TO [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"] HER OUT AND THEN [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"] WITH [CENSORED FOR THE KIDS, USE YOUR OWN IMAGINATION"]"
OMG I WANT TO TAKE HER OUT AND THEN PAY WITH HER MONEY

pineapple-canadian-bacon-hawaiian-pizza-dip.jpg

Hawaiian Pizza
Dip

OMG I WANT TO TAKE HER OUT AND THEN PAY WITH HER MONEY

Well that's lewd, wow.

Speaking of money, here's a PSA that supporting Ride Along 2 is directly supporting Olivia Munn which hurts Greg tremendously. Please be considerate of him when making your movie viewing decisions, thank you.

Milchjon

For Christmas I want to reiterate that gata is making me giggle most consistently. Good guy gata.

Dutchy and milchy

I received a flight to Europe for a gradubirthday present from my brother so I think I'll be out there for Oktoberfest. Mark it down on your calendars!!!

Ooooooooh shiiiiit

I'm not the biggest Oktoberfest fan, but I'm in!

Bread

Banned
For Christmas I want to reiterate that gata is making me giggle most consistently. Good guy gata.

Ooooooooh shiiiiit

I'm not the biggest Oktoberfest fan, but I'm in!
Is there a better time to come? I basically have a blank check on where and when I want to make the trip

Line_HTX

So earlier today, my bro in law and I were outside throwing the football to each other.

He threw a low perfect spiral, it bounced up off the ground, and then at the perfect angle hit-

X_X

Milchjon

Is there a better time to come? I basically have a blank check on where and when I want to make the trip

Of course it depends on what you want, but it's just tons of people and kinda difficult to get into the actual tents. And in the end, it's just people drinking and bad music.

Dunno what you've seen of Europe and what your priorities are. I think for many Americans, the Southern countries are more fascinating. I love Benelux, some parts of Germany and Scandinavia, and of course Paris. Scotland is gorgeous.

One year I got a pair of shoes for Christmas but they were both left shoes.

So we went back to the store the next day and they couldn't find the right one.

Bread

Banned
Of course it depends on what you want, but it's just tons of people and kinda difficult to get into the actual tents. And in the end, it's just people drinking and bad music.

Dunno what you've seen of Europe and what your priorities are. I think for many Americans, the Southern countries are more fascinating. I love Benelux, some parts of Germany and Scandinavia, and of course Paris. Scotland is gorgeous.
I've been around, almost entirely south though. It would be tough to go back and not see southern France and amalfi but I would do it for my Euro boys

Milchjon

I've been around, almost entirely south though. It would be tough to go back and not see southern France and amalfi but I would do it for my Euro boys

North > South

Let's all go to Dutchia and annoy the shit out of Dutchie.

Also, Munich is cool regardless.
And Germany is awesome because public drinking is encouraged.
And you're pretty close to a lot of awesome stuff. Alps, Lake of Constance, Franconia.

Countrysides are better than cities anyway.

Bread

Banned
North > South

Let's all go to Dutchia and annoy the shit out of Dutchie.

Also, Munich is cool regardless.
And Germany is awesome because public drinking is encouraged.
And you're pretty close to a lot of awesome stuff. Alps, Lake of Constance, Franconia.

Countrysides are better than cities anyway.
Hell yeah the country sides are the best, good cheap wine/beer and cool locals. I think I'd want to go to the Alsace area again because of its cool mix of French and German culture.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Running around in Xenoblade X and see Teknoman and eznark chatting outside the barracks.

lol

I guess it just pulls random players from your friends list at times.

Milchjon

Hell yeah the country sides are the best, good cheap wine/beer and cool locals. I think I'd want to go to the Alsace area again because of its cool mix of French and German culture.

Think you might like Franconia.

Munich -> Franconia (Nuremberg, Bamberg, some other stuff) -> Berlin might be a nice mix.

Two bigger cities with a totally different vibe and some gorgeous countryside with lots of nice cheap local beer and schnitzels and wurst and everything.

Running around in Xenoblade X and see Teknoman and eznark chatting outside the barracks.

lol

I guess it just pulls random players from your friends list at times.

It's like a trio of people outside of the barracks and then there's the bunch of people around the console inside the barracks.

Bread

Banned
Think you might like Franconia.

Munich -> Franconia (Nuremberg, Bamberg, some other stuff) -> Berlin might be a nice mix.

Two bigger cities with a totally different vibe and some gorgeous countryside with lots of nice cheap local beer and schnitzels and wurst and everything.
ok I'll keep those in mind thanks bro!

Top Bottom