• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Fox318

I thought the movie was way to long for the story he was trying to tell. And the characters were just... eh. None of them really stood out as super memorable to me. It was a decent flick to be sure, but it was no Basterds or Django.
I am like the one person that thinks Django is overrated. Its a good movie but I like how this was concentrated more on one location. Sort of like his 12 angry men.

cdyhybrid

mXDBeLW.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ciara is fine as hell though, always has been. And will always be. Wilson decided to pay for Future's child support, what an awesome man.

Eventually these things catch up to you via the Football Gods one way or another on or off the field.

Ask Aaron Rodgers.

Spinluck

That's a tough one.

For me it's

Jackie
Pulp
Inglourious
Hateful
Dogs

Thank fucking god he had somebody write him a score.

Not a Kill Bill fan ey? Solid list though.

Jackie Brown is so underrated imo, one of my favorites from him.

I think I'll catch Hateful after this break.

That's my boy :')

Jeez you are late to the party.

This was one of the first DVDs I watched and I got a DVD player really early on.

It's probably my favorite sci fi movie.

Since you are uncultured person go do yourself a favor and watch the man with no name trilogy next (been watching it myself the last few days). Then warn Big Trouble in Little China. Also clean your ass. I always assume that people with no culture also have dirty asses.

He hates Star Wars and Christmas Bionic. The man is basically a grinch.

First time I say Gattica, was in my. 10th grade biology class.

I have more dignity than that

both.

So you are a male stripper and waiter?

Happy Saturday

tumblr_nmihysgFzk1tgaccmo3_250.gif

I'm reminded of Bud Bundy when he saw something along those lines. "Yum"

rjinaz

Looking forward to this game today. Probably because some Eagle GAF fans rubbed me the wrong way talking smack about my man Arians. Go Redskins!

MechDX

Brian Hoyer (concussion) making good progress but Texans not expected to play him this week. On track for Week 17 return

Time for The Weed from the Cleve to shine.

Weeden gonna clinch a playoff spot. It's happening Gobias!!

bionic77

I am like the one person that thinks Django is overrated. Its a good movie but I like how this was concentrated more on one location. Sort of like his 12 angry men.
I liked Django and Bastards in the theater but neither aged well for me.

I can still watch Kill Bill anytime it is on but not so for his recent movies.

I was hoping Eight was going to be his attempt at making a Spaghetti Western. Or at least his take on it. After Star Wars made my dreams come true I would give what is left of my money to see that happen.

MechDX

Brian Hoyer not cleared yet under NFL concussion protocol, per a source, and is out for Sunday. Brandon Weeden starting, B.J. Daniels backup

Based BJ. #Blessed #RussellLite

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Brian Hoyer not cleared yet under NFL concussion protocol, per a source, and is out for Sunday. Brandon Weeden starting, B.J. Daniels backup

Based BJ. #Blessed #RussellLite

Is it strange that I feel better with Weeden rather than Hoyer being out there?

MechDX

Is it strange that I feel better with Weeden rather than Hoyer being out there?

Can't stop The Weed. Excited to see what O'Brien would do with BJ though.

Even if the Texans win and the Colts lose Texans still don't clinch unless the Benglas beat the Broncos. Texans then clinch via strength of victory tie breaker.

Hindl

Thank you Lord Babby Jesus for Redskins and Eagles tonight.

You will regret those words.

I'm ready for Captain Kirk to roll over us, especially if Maxwell and Logan are out. I'd like the Eagles to win out just to fuck over everyone else in the NFCE, but I don't see it happening. I'm ready for the offseason

It's interesting that if you look at the 8 or 9 worst teams it's unlikely any of them save for maybe SF (and even that's not a shoe in) would likely draft a QB in the first round. I mean I guess it doesn't matter since this years QB crop seems sorta weak but we may see them fall.

bionic77

You sure you want that
The only team I think we don't match up well against in the AFC is the Broncos. No other team has a defense that can pressure and cover our receivers.

The only advantage the Pats have on us is coaching. Otherwise we are the superior team at this time of year.

MechDX

It's interesting that if you look at the 8 or 9 worst teams it's unlikely any of them save for maybe SF (and even that's not a shoe in) would likely draft a QB in the first round. I mean I guess it doesn't matter since this years QB crop seems sorta weak but we may see them fall.

Lynch and Goff will go in the top 10 no matter what their general draft grade average is. Cook will go later in the first round

MechDX

The only team I think we don't match up well against in the AFC is the Broncos. No other team has a defense that can pressure and cover our receivers.

The only advantage the Pats have on us is coaching. Otherwise we are the superior team at this time of year.

Texans Defense can run with the Steelers. More than likely it will be the chiefs in the wildcard round though.

Texans right behind Denver in pass defense.

ShaneB

aSc21xY.gif

President RBH.

Shout outs to VP Grover, just make sure the Packers do not win the Super Bowl.

If not NFLGAF has to convene for an impeachment. Can you imagine eznark, wienke or anyone from PackersGAF* having a whole offseason bragging about a Super Bowl victory.

I'd rather the Seahawks or Patriots win it all.

*Greg is cool sometimes

Agreed friend. Packers winning the Super Bowl would make for a nightmare offseason. Horrifying to even think about.

Dutch,

I'm...sorry for all of the shit I've given you for Chelsea over the past...6 months or so.

Karma has come back on United tenfold

gif8.gif

At least Opening Day's in 100 days!

bionic77

Texans Defense can run with the Steelers. More than likely it will be the chiefs in the wildcard round though.

Texans right behind Denver in pass defense.
But we only need to score 17 points to beat you which is basically half a game for our offense.

I think the Broncos beat us in a rematch.

We also don't match up well with the Cards or Panthers. If we make the SB against them our best chance is that they choke.

Prosperity

Browns OLB Armonty Bryant and practice squad CB De'Ante Saunders were arrested early Christmas morning.

Saunders was arrested for operating a vehicle while impaired and speeding. The State Highway Patrol has not released why Bryant was arrested. A gun and the prescription drug Adderall were reportedly found in the car at the time of the stop. Browns GM Ray Farmer has already announced Bryant will not travel with the team to Kansas City, and it is likely Saunders will get released from the practice squad quickly. Bryant was suspended three games in college for selling marijuana twice to an undercover officer and pleaded no contest to a misdemeanor charge of driving under the influence while on campus at East Central University.

squicken

Hope all you guys had a good Christmas!

Reading some WAS-PHI game previews I had totally forgot that the Redskins' GM's wife went on Twitter this year and accused a female reporter of sucking his dick for scoops

Dutch,

I'm...sorry for all of the shit I've given you for Chelsea over the past...6 months or so.

Karma has come back on United tenfold
!

You are both welcome to move your support over to Arsenal until your downtrodden clubs make it back to relevancy

MechDX

But we only need to score 17 points to beat you which is basically half a game for our offense.

I think the Broncos beat us in a rematch.

We also don't match up well with the Cards or Panthers. If we make the SB against them our best chance is that they choke.

I didn't mention the offense.

If BJ plays you're fucked. If it's The Weed you have a chance

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Scott Taylor ‏@ScottTaylorTV 3h3 hours ago

I've discovered Cleveland Browns LB Armonty Bryant & CB De'Ante Saunders were arrested Christmas morning at 2:16 am. #NFL

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I had a pretty awesome Christmas

Got some underwear, pajama pants, Packer house shoes, cheesehead, packers sweatshirt, cologne, earbuds for exercise, candy, and cookies.

It's weird being in your 30s and happy to get clothes and underwear. Probably because I bought nearly everything I wanted for myself gaming wise.

Gained 10 lbs since August so it's time to redouble my gym efforts and do that low carb diet thing again.

Hope you guys had a good one. Even Gata.

I made red lobster biscuits for the family this morning.

It was a huge hit. :')

Does those work? Are they as good as the in store kind?

RBH

I had a pretty awesome Christmas

Got some underwear, pajama pants, Packer house shoes, cheesehead, packers sweatshirt, cologne, earbuds for exercise, candy, and cookies.

It's weird being in your 30s and happy to get clothes and underwear. Probably because I bought nearly everything I wanted for myself gaming wise.

Gained 10 lbs since August so it's time to redouble my gym efforts and do that low carb diet thing again.

Hope you guys had a good one. Even Gata.

Does those work? Are they as good as the in store kind?
They were surprisingly pretty close to what you would get in the restaurant.

Top Bottom