• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

MechDX

What if they use it to shave their pubes

Where have you been? See who the Texans back up QB is now? Blowjob!!

Dec 9th 2012?

I'm guessing you already knew the answer but holy shit it's 2012.

I didn't realize it was 2012

Browns superstar Weeden is a national treasure, and should be celebrated.

Weeden is 5-19 as a starter

Haters. Believe in The Weed from the Cleve!!

Bread

Banned
The shadow of Cleve is coming to kill mechanical's hopes and dreams

tumblr_n4ifvwJjUE1sm0zduo1_250.gif

Where have you been? See who the Texans back up QB is now? Blowjob!!

Haters. Believe in The Weed from the Cleve!!

I'm being serious, Kave already is setting up a Weeden shrine next to his Anderson shrine. Though the Weeden statue will be made out of silver, instead of gold and gems like the Anderson one is.

You are both welcome to move your support over to Arsenal until your downtrodden clubs make it back to relevancy

Eh, no thanks.

Time to earn my stripes as #TRUEFAN

I'm surprised that Tottenham isn't more popular in the states. They're the perfect club for the hipsters who want to seem like they didn't just jump on the bandwagon of a "Big Club" but still get the security of a team that's always hanging around the top of the Prem

Fox318

Soccer teams have the worst names.

Fuck clubs and shit I want to root for a team that sounds like it can bring death and destruction to people.

MechDX

New Texans quarterback B.J. Daniels was signed to a two-year, $660,000 deal, $60,000 for remainder of this season, $600,000 for 2016

#saveDegaBJ

Tonight's game is only on NFLN?? lol fuck that

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Did anybody notice that you can't just like, buy movie downloads anymore? Amazon doesn't let you. You have to stream it. Same with iTunes. Obviously with Netflix. Man, they got us good with that shit, eh?

Spinluck

So my mom got my a paleo cookbook, what the fuck mom? Why would I want to make fucking pretentious rich people food?

Anyway I'm going to Disney and watching Star Wars at the IMAX theater in Universal, will be my second viewing! My little cousins have never watched the other movies though...

Fox318

So my mom got my a paleo cookbook, what the fuck mom? Why would I want to make fucking pretentious rich people food?

Anyway I'm going to Disney and watching Star Wars at the IMAX theater in Universal, will be my second viewing! My little cousins have never watched the other movies though...
I thought Paleo was supposed to be cheap food.

Isn't it just shit like meat veggies and rice?

jakncoke

Banned

you're fat and cant cook she wants to see her son in his 60s when she 85! duh

jakncoke

Banned
Too rich for me but the ladies dig it so I'll learn, thanks mum.

I was trying to be nice to you today, you fuckin' bitch!

No.

im going to finish a 750 ml bottle of jameson before star wars for the 3rd time(no im not driving) give me you're worst bitch kittys

Bread

Banned
Too rich for me but the ladies dig it so I'll learn, thanks mum.

I was trying to be nice to you today, you fuckin' bitch!

No.
lol it's just meat and vegetables, no grains or anything processed. if that's too rich for you then this should be a wake up call.

Top Bottom