• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Probably somewhere between CFB natty and NFL Europe. Actually it might have more value than the CFB natty

tumblr_lfh3tncM7W1qdlkgg.gif

You can't spout some crazy shit like this out and defile my name without getting fact checked biiiiiitch.

The proof is in the pudding.
pP7xkhu.jpg

The Patriots' Super Bowl victory in 2003 is legitimate

if you consider bribing opposing kickers with drugs and booze, filming the other teams' practices, telling Justin Timberlake to flash Janet Jackson's tig ol bittie, paying referees, and being in cahoots with the corrupt league commissioner to be the actions of a legitimate Super Bowl winner!

Bread

Banned
The Patriots' Super Bowl victory in 2003 is legitimate

if you consider bribing opposing kickers with drugs and booze, filming the other teams' practices, telling Justin Timberlake to flash Janet Jackson's tig ol bittie, paying referees, and being in cahoots with the corrupt league commissioner to be the actions of a legitimate Super Bowl winner!
can't go back on your word now grovo, it's too late.

Line_HTX

I enjoyed XXXVIII. That was a lot of fun.

Somehow I missed the malfunction at that moment because I was talking to someone and didn't see it.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Finally saw the episode where Anthony Bourdain goes to the Waffle House. In it, the person he's with slathers his pork chops in Heinz ketchup, to which Bourdain basically draws the line and goes "this is where we split ways."

Wise words indeed.

Top Bottom