• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

manfestival

fellas I just dropped 250 on a video card... a brand new 970 but still... its been like 3 years since I last did that... feels weird man

Line_HTX

Our old buddy old pal Mettenberger, we meet again.

920x920.jpg

bionic77

Just watched Gattica for the first time, really good.
Jeez you are late to the party.

This was one of the first DVDs I watched and I got a DVD player really early on.

It's probably my favorite sci fi movie.

Since you are uncultured person go do yourself a favor and watch the man with no name trilogy next (been watching it myself the last few days). Then warn Big Trouble in Little China. Also clean your ass. I always assume that people with no culture also have dirty asses.

Jeez you are late to the party.

This was one of the first DVDs I watched and I got a DVD player really early on.

It's probably my favorite sci fi movie.

Since you are uncultured person go do yourself a favor and watch the man with no name trilogy next (been watching it myself the last few days). Then warn Big Trouble in Little China. Also clean your ass. I always assume that people with no culture also have dirty asses.

Bionic pls, I've never been a big movie person that's why I haven't seen it, but it's been on my to watch list for years. I already saw the trilogy and of course I've seen Big Trouble in Little China, I'm not a gata.

bionic77

Bionic pls, I've never been a big movie person that's why I haven't seen it, but it's been on my to watch list for years. I already saw the trilogy and of course I've seen Big Trouble in Little China, I'm not a gata.
I said I suspected a dirty ass based on the assumption that you were an uncultured person, which you are not based on these new revelations. I never said you were a Gata.

I have more respect for you and myself to know that would not be cool.

Line_HTX

NFL ‏@NFL 25m25 minutes ago

360° video board.
Football in 3D.
All 100% green.

Meet the next generation of NFL stadiums: http://on.nfl.com/22sqDhp

I know RBH will love the 100 yard bar.

And holy shit at the Vikings new stadium for Super Bowl LII. That's just insanity...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why are movie stars so cool?

Because they have a lot of fans.
NH9gE7v.gif

aSc21xY.gif

President RBH.

Shout outs to VP Grover, just make sure the Packers do not win the Super Bowl.

If not NFLGAF has to convene for an impeachment. Can you imagine eznark, wienke or anyone from PackersGAF* having a whole offseason bragging about a Super Bowl victory.

I'd rather the Seahawks or Patriots win it all.

*Greg is cool sometimes

NFL ‏@NFL 25m25 minutes ago

360° video board.
Football in 3D.
All 100% green.

Meet the next generation of NFL stadiums: http://on.nfl.com/22sqDhp

I know RBH will love the 100 yard bar.

And holy shit at the Vikings new stadium for Super Bowl LII. That's just insanity...

That's awesome but why are NFL videos always so blurry, they are at max bandwidth

I said I suspected a dirty ass based on the assumption that you were an uncultured person, which you are not based on these new revelations. I never said you were a Gata.

I have more respect for you and myself to know that would not be cool.

Well that's good to know, our eternal struggle against the pats and their fans is already difficult, we shouldn't turn on each other.

manfestival

Paid $290 for mine. It's an amazing card and I've been loving it.
Which card did you get? I cant wait to upgrade. I have a 7850 right now and its not a bad card at all but I know that the 970 will get that much more power from the comparisons and benchmarks that I have been reading.

I spend a little over $300 on a 970 last month. Was building a new machine though

Yeah I just built a new machine. I was going to wait for tax returns but then I said YOLO and bought it cause of this crazy sale on this one web site. 250 is by far the lowest a brand new 970 has been from what I see on pcpartpicker. I I think the only things I have borrowed from my old system at this point have been my PSU and RAM.
Also... I have my first mechanical keyboard on the way. Which video card did you buy?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Which card did you get? I cant wait to upgrade. I have a 7850 right now and its not a bad card at all but I know that the 970 will get that much more power from the comparisons and benchmarks that I have been reading.

Yeah I just built a new machine. I was going to wait for tax returns but then I said YOLO and bought it cause of this crazy sale on this one web site. 250 is by far the lowest a brand new 970 has been from what I see on pcpartpicker. I I think the only things I have borrowed from my old system at this point have been my PSU and RAM.
Also... I have my first mechanical keyboard on the way. Which video card did you buy?

The latest EVGA one with the two fans in it.

Literally haven't heard it spin up once unlike my 6970 which sounded like an aircraft engine. It theoretically uses almost half the wattage to boot!

MRSA

Banned
wienku, I think I'm gonna get a Raiders Charles Woodson jersey. If you get a Packers Charles Woodson jersey we can be friends again.

ampere

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-04gp43975kr

Here's what my build looked like: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/j4WJLk except I did 16GB DDR4 and used my old 250GB SSD.

Mechanical keyboards are nice. I have a 4ish year old razer one that is starting to have some issues, double pressing of keys, so I either need to figure out how to clean it and see if that helps or shop for a new one.

Have to shout out to Fractal, the Define S case I got is amazing, and very quiet. Though it has no optical drive slots if that is something you care about

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Lakers Organist plays Zelda Even when we suck we're still the best.

They would be the ones to remind people of the days when things like Zelda and the Lakers winning were relevant.

wienku, I think I'm gonna get a Raiders Charles Woodson jersey. If you get a Packers Charles Woodson jersey we can be friends again.

Probably gonna get a Reggie White one first, already have Fraudgers. Although these days it might get better use as a rag to wash my car with or to clean up my vomit when watching the Packers offense.

manfestival

The latest EVGA one with the two fans in it.

Literally haven't heard it spin up once unlike my 6970 which sounded like an aircraft engine. It theoretically uses almost half the wattage to boot!
How big of an improvement over your last video card was this? I mean I have a 7850 now so I imagine that mine will be a bigger jump despite being a newer card.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/evga-video-card-04gp43975kr

Here's what my build looked like: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/j4WJLk except I did 16GB DDR4 and used my old 250GB SSD.

Mechanical keyboards are nice. I have a 4ish year old razer one that is starting to have some issues, double pressing of keys, so I either need to figure out how to clean it and see if that helps or shop for a new one.
Oh man, my new computer is so similar. Literally just bought the same case. It is so incredibly quiet, plus the cable management is so easy and freaking fantastic. I cant wait to get my keyboard.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
How big of an improvement over your last video card was this? I mean I have a 7850 now so I imagine that mine will be a bigger jump despite being a newer card.

Oh man, my new computer is so similar. Literally just bought the same case. It is so incredibly quiet, plus the cable management is so easy and freaking fantastic. I cant wait to get my keyboard.

Pretty nice difference. My old card struggled to get through the Witcher 2 without sounding like a wind turbine whereas the new one does an amazing job running the Witcher 3 without complaint.

Games typically ran at least 30fps at 1080 with my 6970 up until the last year or so though. Seems like I mostly play slightly older games so I don't really have any amazing before and after example.

KingBroly

Banned
We finish the NFC East off tonight.

In an unpredictable year, where everyone predicts the unpredictable, the predictable, unsatisfying finish almost always finishes the job.

It's technically just past here on the West Coast but Merry Christmas, NFL brethren! I hope you all enjoyed the holidays and received some awesome or at least useful gifts.

Top Bottom