• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

So should we expect Cousins to shred the depleted Eagles secondary to pieces? Especially with more D Jacks revenge? Or will it be division fuckery and a low scoring game?

I just got this pressure cooker. I hope I don't blow up my home.

51NfQjOesjL.jpg

Nice, I just got one of those too.

Godslay

Banned
I should have bought a PS4 first. Bloodborne is great. I'm starting to think the PS4 controller is better than the Xbox One controller. After extended time with it, I think FMT was right.

Pepiope

So should we expect Cousins to shred the depleted Eagles secondary to pieces? Especially with more D Jacks revenge? Or will it be division fuckery and a low scoring game?

Nice, I just got one of those too.
Bradford is about to show the league why the Eagles took a chance on him. Witness greatness tonight.

Bradford is about to show the league why the Eagles took a chance on him. Witness greatness tonight.

Bradford is dog shit. And everybody already knows why the Eagles took a chance on him. It's because Chip Kelly is a dumb fuck who needs to go running back to college where he belongs. The NFL is where the big boys play.

Pepiope

Bradford is dog shit. And everybody already knows why the Eagles took a chance on him. It's because Chip Kelly is a dumb fuck who needs to go running back to college where he belongs. The NFL is where the big boys play.
Bradford has been playing great the past few weeks.

Bradford has been playing great the past few weeks.

Which game was he great in? The last game where he had three turnovers and his team got destroyed? Or the week before that where he threw the ball 38 times just to get 247 yards and one touchdown? You want great look at Kirk Cousins last 4 games.

He made the cut at the weigh-in then ate as much as he possibly could immediately after obviously, duuuuuh. ;P

He looks like he ate his entire entourage

You shouldn't be using your cell phone in the movie theater, or at the very least, pausing VLC in the middle of a movie to make posts about.

There's like three people in here so they won't notice, and the ending of the fight was pretty predictable so missing the first thirty seconds didn't ruin much.

Was a decent movie though.

Which game was he great in? The last game where he had three turnovers and his team got destroyed? Or the week before that where he threw the ball 38 times just to get 247 yards and one touchdown?

The game where he blocked a punt and had a pick six against the Pats of course. Don't you watch football breh?

Top Bottom