• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
El Paso.. Yikes!!

Football weather.

snoooow.0.gif

squicken

Squicken I got on a plane and when I got off Arsenal got shit on. What happened?

Kinda flat after the win over ManCity, couple of bad calls, missed easy chances, great game by a usually bad opponent. One of those days. The way Ozil and Giroud are playing, and getting everyone back to full health, I still like the chances vs anyone in the EPL. Still outclassed by any major EU club though

Milchjon

So uh

Didn't love love Star Wars.

Characters were absolutely great.

But so much of the movie was kinda... nondescript. Locations and action in particular.

Say what you will about Lucas, but any location and setpiece always seemed to have a central idea and an identity. There was a real sense of place. Here it's basically sand... woods... snow... snowy woods
Really basic. Didn't feel like they were epic planets, half of that shit looked like it happens in the woods behind my house.

Oh well, characters saved it. Will marry Daisy Ridley and see what the next one has to offer. The potential is there.

So uh

Didn't love love Star Wars.

Characters were absolutely great.

But so much of the movie was kinda... nondescript. Locations and action in particular.

Say what you will about Lucas, but any location and setpiece always seemed to have a central idea and an identity. There was a real sense of place. Here it's basically sand... woods... snow... snowy woods
Really basic. Didn't feel like they were epic planets, half of that shit looked like it happens in the woods behind my house.

Oh well, characters saved it. Will marry Daisy Ridley and see what the next one has to offer. The potential is there.

I see what you are saying.. But the acting and story is sure as hell better than any of the prequels. The settings weren't great compared to the prequels.. But everything else. Story acting etc.. Force awakens wins hands down.

Milchjon

I'm just saying, you'd have to share her with BG, rando, and bionic if you're OK with that.

Bionic could be her granddad, so he's out.

I'd agree to a foursome with her and the other two, because judging from this thread, BG and rando would be plenty busy with their own little romance and keep to themselves.

Top Bottom