• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

I haven't been looking forward to tonight's game at all. Feels like waiting to watch a funeral. The Eagles' defense is cooked and the offense just isn't good. I have no idea how they will cover Garcon, DJax and Reed. They would need to win a shootout they don't have the personnel for on offense

Sam Bradford is tied for the fourth-most completions of 40 yards or more this year in the NFL. Really. Ben Roethlisberger has 15, Eli Manning and Carson Palmer have 13 and several quarterbacks, including Bradford, have thrown 11. When I saw this, it really made re-think a few things. Especially considering that only five of those 11 have been to outside receivers — two to Riley Cooper, two to Nelson Agholor and one to Josh Huff. The others have been to tight ends (Brent Celek two, Zach Ertz one), running backs (DeMarco Murray one) and a slot receiver (Jordan Matthews two). Now, a few of those were catch-and-runs but however the yards were gained, they were all big plays. And for Bradford to be among the NFL’s leaders in big plays without a true deep threat is revealing. It tells me that Bradford isn’t as much of the problem with the offense sputtering as the receivers.
http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...m-points-sam-bradford-demarco-murray-and-more

Saw something the other day that Algholor is last in the league in yards per route run. Most inefficient WR in fooball

brentech

I haven't been looking forward to tonight's game at all. Feels like waiting to watch a funeral. The Eagles' defense is cooked and the offense just isn't good. I have no idea how they will cover Garcon, DJax and Reed. They would need to win a shootout they don't have the personnel for on offense
Eeyore-Complex-300x260.jpg

Top Bottom