• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

jakncoke

Banned
Watch panthers be a 1 and done that shit would make the ever and be lulz for nfl-gaf seasons to come longer than the supposed auto champs pats not finishing the job

squicken

I would prefer to play the NFCE winner sure, but I'm dead serious about the Seahawks playing them in DC being a trickier game than you think. Washington's WAY better at home than they are on the road.

I mean, crazier things have happened.

I think their road home thing is a bit overstated. Their last 3 road losses are to the Jets, Pats and Panthers. Last 3 home wins were to a collapsing Bills, NOLA and NYG. WAS is a pretty middling team that can't beat anyone good but takes care of bad teams. Particularly bad defenses. They will put up points tonight

squicken

CXMJvsiUwAAPCKn.jpg:large

squicken

Dwight Howard has 15k points and 10k rebounds. That's a pretty great career for a guy who used only half of his ass

e: Thank you Les Moonves! No Phil and Jeem

SonnyBoy

A QB is better with a great WR?

Additionally what those stats don't tell, Cousins receives zero off-season reps with the starting receivers. The playbook wasn't catered for him, going into the season. Also, he didn't get preseason work with the starters.

All of that in addition to losing his best wide receiver, I think it's somewhat understandable.

cdyhybrid

:jnc yeah I remember that game.

That game where Sam Bradford lost to Charlie 'Clipboard Jesus' Whitehurst with the division on the line.

Top Bottom