• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Brashnir

Players showing signs that they're struggling hanging on to the ball? Let's run the quick toss!

What a bunch of morons.

and make sure not to use a nice underhand toss that's easy to handle. give him a basketball-style two-hand chest pass. really fire it at him.

Godslay

Banned
Supposedly it was in 2011.

Quarterbacks wouldn't use HGH for strength or power.

They would use it for recovery.

If it did happen in 2011, then it doesn't really matter as he was not an active player. He was technically injured. So even if he used it and it was Doctor prescribed he should be okay. Outside of that, you're entering a gray area.

bionic77

Wasn't talking about you bro. Patriots did have issues with roids, namely Roidney Harrison. All teams do. Just surprised no one in the OT posted something. Maybe I missed it.

They kept Bradford off the field.
I never gave a fuck about roids in football. I am guessing that is true of most people.

That said Peyton's head is freakishly huge. But I am assuming if he took drugs it was for rehab. He was never very athletic or strong.

eznark

Banned

If it did happen in 2011, then it doesn't really matter as he was not an active player. He was technically injured. So even if he used it and it was Doctor prescribed he should be okay. Outside of that, you're entering a gray area.

Was HGH even banned in 2011? I know they weren't testing for it.

xnipx

So it's ok to take a banned substance to help you recover from an injury faster than a normal person would? Just because you're inactive?

squicken

Feels like every Bradford game ever. Can't pass block, drops, no run game. He's never THE problem but he also has a few screw ups that makes it clear he isn't part of the solution

RBH

Run it to Murray again. Let him earn his paycheck!
8FxEa.gif

Godslay

Banned
Was HGH even banned in 2011? I know they weren't testing for it.

Without looking it up? I don't think so.

Rules that apply when you are an active player should be different when you are recovering from an injury.

If I blew out a neck, a knee, or any other serious injury I'd be doping it up too.

Otherwise the player, Bronco or not should respect the rules.

Top Bottom