• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

rando14

Football Perspective ‏@fbgchase
Maybe Washington can play RG3 next week to make sure Cousins is healthy for the playoffs.

It's incredible how this has happened, whoda thunk this just a couple years ago.

Godslay

Banned
So it's ok to take a banned substance to help you recover from an injury faster than a normal person would? Just because you're inactive?

As it is right now? I think they can get treatment outside of NFL standards if they are inactive.

Don't hold me to it, as I'm just going off fuzzy memory.

Bread

Banned
Rules that apply when you are an active player should be different when you are recovering from an injury.

If I blew out a neck, a knee, or any other serious injury I'd be doping it up too.

Otherwise the player, Bronco or not should respect the rules.
that's a weird exception to make, HGH isn't some wonder drug without side effects.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
aQ27-p.gif

Bread

Banned
if i had to put money on one nfc west team missing the playoffs before this season it would have been the redskins

this division is a fuckin shit show

rando14

Looking like the Redskins will play the Seahawks in the first rounds of the playoffs.

Jordan Reed gonna tear our ass apart :\

Top Bottom