• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

Well, there ends the season.

I wonder if Chip tries to win the final worthless game next week like last year.

I think the Sixers holding a lead all game put bad juju on the Eagles. Sixers will lose anyway.

Drakeon

Congrats Redskins fans, you get the privilege of getting shellacked by the Seahawks at home again.

I'd love to be wrong about that, just don't see how the Seahawks lose.

cdyhybrid

898lxXh.jpg

squicken

About the only good thing for the Eagles is that Cousins is making money he will never earn. Kiko isn't going to be out there every week

Godslay

Banned
that's a weird exception to make, HGH isn't some wonder drug without side effects.

Technically he's not an active player, and should realistically have a medical exception if hurt. Steroids do have medical applications.

If he's cheating, well then...he should be treated like anyone else gaming the rules.

I know you want me to do backflips for him, but I can't and I won't. Depends on when and how it went down.

In a statement released by the Broncos late Saturday night, Peyton Manning called a story alleging he used HGH in 2011 "complete garbage."

Although we don't doubt for a minute NFL players were using HGH in 2011 -- and some still do -- this report is a pretty weak one. Even the pharmacist who initially claimed Peyton took HGH has since backtracked repeatedly. "The allegation that I would do something like that is complete garbage and is totally made up," said Manning. "It never happened. Never. I really can't believe somebody would put something like this on the air. Whoever said this is making stuff up."
So they ran the story with the pharmacist saying "Naw I was lying"?

Pepiope

I don't even want Chip back if he's gonna quit like that. We've scored 21 before with this much time on the clock. At least fucking try.

Pepiope

The only good thing about this season is that we're going to get a steal at the QB position. Bradford will be had for cheap.

Top Bottom