• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 16 |OT| A Fraud Was Always a Legend

squicken

Seems to be another check in the box for Cam, honestly. Elevating the play of the players around you is something actual, no joke elite QBs do. See: anybody after they left the Patriots/Colts during their respective captain's reign.

Agree with this 100%. It speaks well to what Cam has done this year. Ginn was healthy all last year and was rarely targeted b/c AZ had so many better options. Ginn has been getting open his whole career, though. It's the drops that other coaches couldn't live with. CAR does b/c they have no choice

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GinnTe00.htm

Palmer played 6 games last year and targeted Ginn in 4 of them

6R/8T 75% 103Y 12.9YPT 17.2YPR 0TD

This year

43R/94T 45.7% 730Y 7.8YPT 17.0YPR 10TD

Draxal

It's hard to argue with this logic. Skimming through it looks fantastic but honestly I don't want to see any more footage, I just need the game to release already! I wanted the version that comes with all three but it sold out so fast. I'm not sure what the best option is now.

Honestly, digital, yeah Nintendo sucks with Digital, but you're going to have to get the two other campaigns through dlc anyway.

Godslay

Banned
Great thing about seeing Manning go down hill this season is that it's allowed me to release my expectations.

I think back to the Tebow days of being free and cherishing the wins no matter how they got there. I'm there again with Brock and this team, and it feels damn good. No matter what happens from here on out, I think I can live with it as long as they don't give up like they did against Indy last year. If they do get eliminated just go out kicking and screaming that's all I ask.

Playoffs for the Broncos start this week basically.

MechDX

Texans defense is giving up only 211.1 passing yds per game.

That's 2nd best in the NFL behind only Denver (200.0)

Didn't realize that

It's hard to argue with this logic. Skimming through it looks fantastic but honestly I don't want to see any more footage, I just need the game to release already! I wanted the version that comes with all three but it sold out so fast. I'm not sure what the best option is now.

I'm pretty sure if you buy one version, the other version and the third story is each $20 making it $80 as well. The only difference is that you'd have to download the other version and the third chapter, while the $80 SE has all three on the cart. And the SE also comes with a few collectables.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Man, even Cosmo is getting in on this whole ridiculous recipe thing:

tjPXxPr.gif

Spinluck

The food there will be better than what you cook. There I motivated you.

Great to see your nephew Blackman follow in his drunken Uncle's footsteps.

Texans defense is giving up only 211.1 passing yds per game.

That's 2nd best in the NFL behind only Denver (200.0)

Didn't realize that

So Luck did style on the NFL's best defense with a lacerated kidney and torn abdominal muscle. ;)

I'm pretty sure if you buy one version, the other version and the third story is each $20 making it $80 as well. The only difference is that you'd have to download the other version and the third chapter, while the $80 SE has all three on the cart. And the SE also comes with a few collectables.
I need that SE...

Wait, new Fire Emblem? What is this?

Wait, new Fire Emblem? What is this?

Fire Emblem Fates

I need that SE...

Not to brag, but I preordered the SE from Best Buy with that GCU as soon as it popped up lol. Can't wait till next year.

Also, speaking of Fire Emblem I finally got my friend to play his first SRPG and convinced him to start with FE7 (the one with Lyn/Hector/Eliwood) and he's in love with it. Everyone should play Fire Emblem.

squicken

To me, that stat just underlines the fact that the Eagles should have completely run away with the division this year. People thought it was going to be down to the wire between them and Dallas again. Romo going out effectively killed Dallas' chances, what was the Eagles excuse this year? I mean even if they make it into the playoffs they are a worse team than they were last year. You can't call it anything other than a very disappointing season given their potential.
They aren't underachieving b/c the talent is bad, at least on offense

Philly is paying for some bad drafting during the Roseman years, and Chip's bad first offseason. They have gotten worse on offense every year. They haven't developed an offensive player since Chip got there. Maclin, Shady, and DJax are gone. Peters got old. They lost good players and the replacements are much worse

Fire Emblem Fates

Not to brag, but I preordered the SE from Best Buy with that GCU as soon as it popped up lol. Can't wait till next year.

Also, speaking of Fire Emblem I finally got my friend to play his first SRPG and convinced him to start with FE7 (the one with Lyn/Hector/Eliwood) and he's in love with it. Everyone should play Fire Emblem.

Fire Emblem Fates coming out in Feb.

So what is this three pack thing? There are different versions, or it's three games?

You really are an old

I stay off the gaming side and let you all bring the news to me.

Draxal

So what is this three pack thing? There are different versions, or it's three games?

There are three different campaigns. There are two sides and you play as one side thus two different copies of the game. The limited edition has the third campaign bundled in.

It's a complete money grab, but Fire Emblem fans tend to spend more cash on dlc.

<3

2 versions and an epilogue story. The two versions are its own separate story/characters and the length of a full game on their own. Each version costs $40 separate, but if you buy one version, you can buy the other on the Eshop for $20. The epilogue story is also on the Eshop and costs $20, so if you want all three stories, you can buy them all for $80 at the cheapest.

Alternatively, if you find the Special Edition, you can just buy that for $80 and have all three games on the cart.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I can't even fucking look at you -_-

I can't look at myself! I hate that when I make a post it takes me to that post so I can see this hideous avatar.

I'm so upset. But I'm a man of honour and will continue to post regularly and not cower away for a week.

Smart man

That Cuphead game looks gorgeous, I'd buy a Bone for that.

This is the only time I'll say this so you should pay attention...Listen to what Bread says. Get a bone and get Madden.

I have it on PS4, but I'd get it on Bone to wipe the floor with you scrub.

I ain't Boben you bitch!!!!

the only person I've played in Madden here was Squall and I won!

You can't distract me with your recipes, Xbone is for the real football aficionados.

And bread.

Top Bottom