• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Brinbe

This hasn't been a good season all around the league,. Every team is a bit flawed in some way. Might make for an unpredictable playoffs at least.

What meltdowns?

USC would love to have Chip Kelly and I think vice versa if Chip doesn't go to the Titans or 49ers

Do you lack reading comprehension? Let me spell it out for you.

1. I don't think UCLA can afford to pay Chip Kelly, the UC system is pretty poor and UCLA has shown no real financial commitment to getting top end coaches.

2. HOWEVER, if somehow UCLA was ever able to hire Chip Kelly, there would be a large segment of the USC fanbase that would melt down that their crosstown rival hired the coach they wanted while they are stuck with a mediocre assistant for 3 years.

Its not that complicated but I guess the drugs have fucked your reading abilities.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
I think Amendola comes back for the Playoffs, but yeah, the Pats have really run out of gas due to all the injuries I think.

They're probably still going to make the Super Bowl.

I still have the Bengals going. Danny in or not this offense is atrocious. He played albeit very limited today. Edelman clearly hasn't progressed as much as they've hinted, and even if he did he'd be a shell of himself. Vollmer likely has a high ankle sprain which is a very persistent injury so hell be far less than 100, and even if he was, the line play is garbage. The solder injury hurt a lot more than it seemed, and the edelman injury on top of the lewis injury really compounded the issues. Tom could play the quick release game, but now he has to hop lafell or martin can get separation quickly (LOL), and even lafell got separation, he'd drop the pass.

spyder_ur

People saying the Pats are done are laughable. They've clearly ramped it down these last few weeks, they'll have a bye, and they'll be a favorite in any game they play. Am I supposed to be scared of going to Denver or Cincinnati?

Gronk, Amendola, Edelman and the safeties back makes them the best team in the AFC. They should've wrapped up home field, but the overrreaction is absurd.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Booth review on a Delanie Walker catch (ruled a catch on the field)

Looks like it'll be incomplete at around the Colts 45 yard line.

Top Bottom