• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Kellen Moore has 435 yards passing and 3 TDs. 173 to Terrance Williams.

If Washington draws Russel or ARodgers they will get 5 TDs dropped on them

ampere

People saying the Pats are done are laughable. They've clearly ramped it down these last few weeks, they'll have a bye, and they'll be a favorite in any game they play. Am I supposed to be scared of going to Denver or Cincinnati?

Gronk, Amendola, Edelman and the safeties back makes them the best team in the AFC. They should've wrapped up home field, but the overrreaction is absurd.

We just finished the season 2-4. We haven't been doing our screen passes, we've been running the ball poorly

Our defense has been pretty good, but they're on the field way too much lately so thus they give up points

I'm not seeing the upside here. Who knows if Edelman will come back strong

MechDX

Fuck the Colts and all the media who was sucking their dick in the pre season!!!

Probably lose in the first round but I don't give a fuck!!!

Fuck all you bitches.

To all those who just saw your seasons end,

tumblr_inline_mz1zq8NrXb1rs4nv6.gif

Welcome to the NFL Offesason 2016! Your conductor for this magical ride...DMczaf!

I feel that Fanatic should be conductor considering the Titans are the number one pick in the draft.

LJ11

Honestly, feel for a lot of the guys on the Jets, but they played like shit. I mean the Bills had both starting corners out, they lose their best Running back in the 2nd half, and have 1 WR that should be on NFL roster, and he puts up 120+ yards on them. Tyrod had the Watkins on a shallow cross that I think would have kept the ball away from the Jets for much longer, has to see that throw.

Really feel bad for Mo Wilkerson, hell of a player and to go out like that, terrible.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Fuck the Colts and all the media who was sucking their dick in the pre season!!!
Probably lose in the first round but I don't give a fuck!!!
Fuck all you bitches.
Doesn't matter still counts!
This is gonna be the best hypest week ever.
We finally made it!
Yeezus, Dega, and coolasj, we finally made it!!
YAY-YAH! OKAY~!
wattdance.0.gif

People saying the Pats are done are laughable. They've clearly ramped it down these last few weeks, they'll have a bye, and they'll be a favorite in any game they play. Am I supposed to be scared of going to Denver or Cincinnati?

Gronk, Amendola, Edelman and the safeties back makes them the best team in the AFC. They should've wrapped up home field, but the overrreaction is absurd. They will be ready to play in the playoffs.
Yeah, the AFC sucks which helps then, but 2-4 in the last 6 while looking pretty terrible all around today in a game you would think they would have an interest in winning doesn't exactly scream "ready to play." Anything can happen and they will certainly be favored in the playoffs at home, but they look terrible and Brady/McDaniels look like they have no answers. They couldn't even get Gronk open today.

spyder_ur

Laughable? Ramped it down? Last week yes, this week? No. Chung mccourty and gronk all played, if they packed it in then why risk it? Danny amendola is a glass man his whole career, is he magically going to recover? Also edelman is going to be operating at far less than 100%

There's still a small sliver of hope, but there is no way they would risk having to go back to mile high for ramping it down, that's laughable.

Yes,those saying they are done is indeed laughable. Are there concerns? Yeah, but is there any team in the AFC you would take against them in Foxboro in two weeks? Is there anyone you'd bet on against them in the whole AFC, no matter the venue?

Even if I'm frustrated by the play, I trust they know what they are doing and will be ready to play, and they have the best QB and coach in the NFL. So no, they're not done.

We just finished the season 2-4. We haven't been doing our screen passes, we've been running the ball poorly

Our defense has been pretty good, but they're on the field way too much lately so thus they give up points

I'm not seeing the upside here. Who knows if Edelman will come back strong

The upside is we see the team that was the best team in the NFL for the first 6-8 weeks of the season. I don't think they'll get back to that level, but they might not have to.

Edelman is a huge question mark, I agree.

Yeah, the AFC sucks which helps then, but 2-4 in the last 6 while looking pretty terrible all around today in a game you would think they would have an interest in winning doesn't exactly scream "ready to play." Anything can happen and they will certainly be favored in the playoffs at home, but they look terrible and Brady/McDaniels look like they have no answers. They couldn't even get Gronk open today.

I honestly think they've been holding back the offense a bit because of Oline reasons, as well as scouting. I expect to see Gronk more involved moving forward in the playoffs.

Who knows what will happen - I just think people are way understating their status as contenders here.

Godslay

Banned
Pats really sandbagging it for the playoffs.

So now instead of facing the Steelers or the Chiefs, they now most likely face either the AJ McCarron led Bengals or the Hoyer led Texans.

Another stroke of genius by Bill, especially blueballing his offense until the playoffs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Do you lack reading comprehension? Let me spell it out for you.

1. I don't think UCLA can afford to pay Chip Kelly, the UC system is pretty poor and UCLA has shown no real financial commitment to getting top end coaches.

2. HOWEVER, if somehow UCLA was ever able to hire Chip Kelly, there would be a large segment of the USC fanbase that would melt down that their crosstown rival hired the coach they wanted while they are stuck with a mediocre assistant for 3 years.

Its not that complicated but I guess the drugs have fucked your reading abilities.

1.) No shit. I got point 1, agreed and didn't respond.

2.) Why the fuck would you even make the point of UCLA having a chance to afford Chip Kelly, when you just said that there is no chance they would pay Chip Kelly?

I could give a fuck about your personal attacks but your original post was fucking stupid as no one would ever give the thought to Chip Kelly going to UCLA except until you mentioned it out of nowhere.

UCLA is too cheap to pay Chip, but the USC meltdowns would be epic if it happened.

TheFatOne

Pats are in some serious trouble if they don't figure out the oline issues, and get some of those injured players back. No guarantee Edelman even returns or is the same player, but today was classic McDaniels fuckery. The entire offensive gameplan was garbage. Thought they were trying to just run consistently and just try to end the game with zero injuries until the second half happened. No fucking clue what McDaniels was even thinking with that gameplan after the half. Not sure if the extra week off is going to be enough to solve some of these problems, and I honestly don't know what to expect from them in the playoffs.

Gigglepoo

Teams that play poorly down the stretch rarely turn it on in the playoffs. Arizona's Super Bowl team is the only one I can think of offhand.

Top Bottom