• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

MRSA

Banned
Just seen that Watt had a great day. You had one job, Jags.

Here's hoping Mack has a banner day in KC.

Mack isn't DPOY, Watt is.

Mack is literally the only thing you have to account for on the Raiders front 7 now. Losing Edwards really hurt.

From my perspective, I don't think Brees had any pressure on him at all for any part of the game...

Don't mind me. Surviving the crush of humanity leaving the dome.

Part of me feels bad for some Jets fans, but after listening to my Jets family talk about the Super Bowl last week, this is fucking hilarious.

So losses to Eagles, Jets, and Dolphins in December. I mean, wow they are going to need some miracle coaching strategy to do anything. Everybody has injuries, can't keep playing that card.

spyder_ur

People saying the Pats are done are laughable. They've clearly ramped it down these last few weeks, they'll have a bye, and they'll be a favorite in any game they play. Am I supposed to be scared of going to Denver or Cincinnati?

Gronk, Amendola, Edelman and the safeties back makes them the best team in the AFC. They should've wrapped up home field, but the overrreaction is absurd. They will be ready to play in the playoffs.

wattdance.0.gif

wattdance.0.gif

To all those who just saw your seasons end,

tumblr_inline_mz1zq8NrXb1rs4nv6.gif

Welcome to the NFL Offesason 2016! Your conductor for this magical ride...DMczaf!

Yeah, we're trying DM as KotO again, hopefully he'll do better than last year!

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Good season, Jets GAF. Just didn't work out. Hopefully Mo is okay and we pay him. Future looks bright.

Link, it wasn't a blow out but you were right for the first time in weeks. Sigh.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
People saying the Pats are done are laughable. They've clearly ramped it down these last few weeks, they'll have a bye, and they'll be a favorite in any game they play. Am I supposed to be scared of going to Denver or Cincinnati?

Gronk, Amendola, Edelman and the safeties back makes them the best team in the AFC.

Laughable? Ramped it down? Last week yes, this week? No. Chung mccourty and gronk all played, if they packed it in then why risk it? Danny amendola is a glass man his whole career, is he magically going to recover? Also edelman is going to be operating at far less than 100%

There's still a small sliver of hope, but there is no way they would risk having to go back to mile high for ramping it down, that's laughable.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ruled incomplete

3rd and 7.

Tanney sacked for a huge loss.

4th and a shitload at the Titans 33 yard line.

*pukes*

edit: And it's over! :(

Top Bottom