• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

squicken

Pats really sandbagging it for the playoffs.

So now instead of facing the Steelers or the Chiefs, they now most likely face either the AJ McCarron led Bengals or the Hoyer led Texans.

Another stroke of genius by Bill, especially blueballing his offense until the playoffs.

Yep. Everyone knows that the Steelers are the team to avoid. Let them battle Denver and then only have to win one tough playoff game

Line_HTX

Doesn't matter still counts!
This is gonna be the best hypest week ever.

wattdance.0.gif

C2g8Daf.gif

C2g8Daf.gif

C2g8Daf.gif

C2g8Daf.gif

ERRYDAYUM~

Furyous

Kellen Moore has 435 yards passing and 3 TDs. 173 to Terrance Williams.

If Washington draws Russel or ARodgers they will get 5 TDs dropped on them

I want a cookie for telling everyone Kellen could perform at an average to slightly above average level in this league.

I'm over here pounding greasy food, double fisting powerade trying to sober up before work kinda sad the Pettine regime is over.

BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.
BOTH TEAMS PLAYED HARD.

Godslay

Banned
Yep. Everyone knows that the Steelers are the team to avoid. Let them battle Denver and then only have to win one tough playoff game

I think the Jets were a more complete team, but the Steeler's offense makes up for a lot of the deficiencies the team has. D. Williams going out might be a big loss, as he actually makes the offense much more effective. Interested to see how long he's out.

vikki

We just finished the season 2-4. We haven't been doing our screen passes, we've been running the ball poorly

Our defense has been pretty good, but they're on the field way too much lately so thus they give up points

I'm not seeing the upside here. Who knows if Edelman will come back strong

I disagree with the Patriots to play it conservative this game. I don't think they had to go all out, but definitely not run the ball the entire first half. I understand keeping players healthy, but I think locking down the 1 seed was more important. Especially because you can't guarantee anyone's health even when just running the ball and forcing your D to spend extended periods of time on the field, and you can't guarantee a good performance when players are first returning from an injury.

Shot, take Brady out and let Jimmy G play to win if they were really concerned.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Pats really sandbagging it for the playoffs.

So now instead of facing the Steelers or the Chiefs, they now most likely face either the AJ McCarron led Bengals or the Hoyer led Texans.

Another stroke of genius by Bill, especially blueballing his offense until the playoffs.

Of course, the Broncos are in the position where if they win, they get #1, they lose and KC wins, they're #5, but if both of them lose, Denver is #3.

Top Bottom