• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

YxWqlU7.jpg

Incredible.

TheFatOne

We just finished the season 2-4. We haven't been doing our screen passes, we've been running the ball poorly

Our defense has been pretty good, but they're on the field way too much lately so thus they give up points

I'm not seeing the upside here. Who knows if Edelman will come back strong

Edelman is the engine for the Pats offense. That should be obvious to everyone right now. He helps a shit ton, and with just him alone the offense would look completely different. The real issue is that who knows if he can even come back the same player. People are expecting him to come in his first game back without missing a beat, and that's not going to happen. Would be very surprised if it did, but don't count on it. The running game is a function of the offensive line. That's the real issue right now. Can they fix it enough to go on a playoff run. If they can then they have a shot.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Yes,those saying they are done is indeed laughable. Are there concerns? Yeah, but is there any team in the AFC you would take against them in Foxboro in two weeks? Is there anyone you'd bet on against them in the whole AFC, no matter the venue?

Even if I'm frustrated by the play, I trust they know what they are doing and will be ready to play, and they have the best QB and coach in the NFL. So no, they're not done.

Have you seen the coaching the past few weeks? Why do they keep giving the ball to bolden or Jackson? And hell yes I'd take Denver, Pittsburgh, and cincinatti all day over this 2-4 team. They got handled by the dolphins... Let that sink in. They were dismantled and disgustingly out coached by the eagles... Again soak that in. They have been playing crap tier teams and have been significantly outplayed on both sides in all of them.

If they use some of the magic tb12 diet or Russell Wilson's miracle water they'll be good, otherwise don't get your hopes up.

Pats really sandbagging it for the playoffs.

So now instead of facing the Steelers or the Chiefs, they now most likely face either the AJ McCarron led Bengals or the Hoyer led Texans.

Another stroke of genius by Bill, especially blueballing his offense until the playoffs.

Here you go again. They sucked when they played the broncos and they suck now.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
We finally made it!

Yeezus, Dega, and coolasj, we finally made it!!

YAY-YAH! OKAY~!
what the fuck is this shit, you forgot several people including myself, the only one of those people i've even seen post here is Dega.

Toth

Ugh I hate to see the Jets lose out on the playoffs to that joke of a coach. I liked Rex but boy did his ego ruin his likability.

1.) No shit. I got point 1, agreed and didn't respond.

2.) Why the fuck would you even make the point of UCLA having a chance to afford Chip Kelly, when you just said that there is no chance they would pay Chip Kelly?

I could give a fuck about your personal attacks but your original post was fucking stupid as no one would ever give the thought to Chip Kelly going to UCLA except until you mentioned it out of nowhere.

Someone else in the thread mentioned it literally a few posts before mine dipshit. Lay off the drugs and learn to read.

TheFatOne

Have you seen the coaching the past few weeks? Why do they keep giving the ball to bolden or Jackson? And hell yes I'd take Denver, Pittsburgh, and cincinatti all day over this 2-4 team. They got handled by the dolphins... Let that sink in. They were dismantled and disgustingly out coached by the eagles... Again soak that in. They have been playing crap tier teams and have been significantly outplayed on both sides in all of them.

If they use some of the magic tb12 diet or Russell Wilson's miracle water they'll be good, otherwise don't get your hopes up.

Here you go again. They sucked when they played the broncos and they suck now.

You need to take a break from posting because this is probably the shitties post I have seen in quite some time. Dismantled by the Dolphins LOFuckingL. If you are seriously saying you would take the Bengals over the Pats right now then why even be a Pats fan at all. Shit post is shit.

The Browns post-game people are hyping up taking Hackenberg.

Send thoughts and/or prayers to Floyd, Kave, and especially BG. They all need it

Line_HTX

Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills 20m20 minutes ago Orchard Park, NY

🚨🚨🚨 SPOILER ALERT 🚨🚨🚨

(You're welcome, @steelers.)

Grrr.... I HATE YOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

Top Bottom