• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

KingBroly

Banned
Chargers are legendary at this. They picked peyton 6 times in one game, and it still took a missed field goal to hold on to the win

Welcome to the 2015 nfl season. It's been a down year, I think most would agree on that no?

I think last year was worse, but the scandals and fantastic Super Bowl covered it up.

Holy shit it gets worse

@LaurenBrill5
Player told me that Charles Gaines left bc he was having a baby but missed flight back this morning. Player felt he quit on them #browns
Team source tells me Joe Haden lost respect in locker room. #Browns

And also that players consider Manziel an unwelcome distraction

They really cleaning house completely

Jesus...

Holy shit it gets worse

@LaurenBrill5
Player told me that Charles Gaines left bc he was having a baby but missed flight back this morning. Player felt he quit on them #browns

What a pathetic group of dick bags. Yeah, let's lose respect for a guy for attending to his child being born rather than our last place team.

Holy shit it gets worse

@LaurenBrill5

So Joe Haden what happened? He was injured for the most part no?

Godslay

Banned
Even if Manning wins the game, I still think this is a jack move.

I'm actually a bit disappointed right now. Considering most of the garbage isn't on Brock.

Gigglepoo

Not accurate enough. After that huge contract signed. Everyone was out for Russell Wilson earlier this season.

Source? He was the only reason they were winning. The defense fell apart and he was making plays behind the worst line in the league.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Even if Manning wins the game, I still think this is a jack move.

I'm actually a bit disappointed right now. Considering most of the garbage isn't on Brock.

You're in the playoffs no matter what. Why risk the star getting injured. That's why you put in the backup.

Top Bottom