• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

rn4zT1Q.png

squicken

What a pathetic group of dick bags. Yeah, let's lose respect for a guy for attending to his child being born rather than our last place team.

I have seen through Haden for a long time. I'm not talking about the concussions. But his play was crap. That team needs to a total razing. Like what Jimmy did to Dallas way back when

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Peyton is going to win this game in style, get back his starting job, and then revert back to old man Peyton for a one-an-out playoff loss.

You're in the playoffs no matter what. Why risk the star getting injured. That's why you put in the backup.

YOu don't do that when the backup is an ego monster. All Kubiak is doing is panicking and creating an unnecessary QB controversy. We have plenty of evidence to show that Peyton is cooked.

I have seen through Haden for a long time. I'm not talking about the concussions. But his play was crap. That team needs to a total razing. Like what Jimmy did to Dallas way back when

Seems to be the right thing to do.. But that would require competency.. And we won't have that... Ever.

Top Bottom