• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Link

The Autumn Wind
Of course it would be Rex Ryan standing in the Jets' way to the playoffs. Thankfully, the Bills have been decimated by injuries since the Jets played them last. Hopefully the Jets don't Jets it up.

Dragon

Banned
Colts sign Ryan Lindley.

HAHAHAH sdglaksdgdsaklgasdklads

4r9a54.gif~c200

But wouldn't that mean the Steelers make the playoffs? If so, No, No, No, No. Not worth it.

Steelers are making the playoffs anyway. Only things that need to happen is them beating the Browns (a week after Manziel disgraced himself yet again) and the Jets losing to Rex Ryan.

You know what's coming. You can't stop it.

KingBroly

Banned
Why not? It will be their SuperBowl

Why would it be? Their Super Bowl was them limping across the finish line to beat Atlanta a few weeks ago, before they got eliminated the next week. Carolina's not undefeated anymore, so any motivation they could've had going into that game is gone. Stopping them from getting a 1 seed? Big deal.

Colts need to make the playoffs for the sheer hilarity

And then lose to the patriots..
Spin, you didn't even need to go 11-5 for that to happen this year. :)

Steelers are making the playoffs anyway. Only things that need to happen is them beating the Browns (a week after Manziel disgraced himself yet again) and the Jets losing to Rex Ryan.

You know what's coming. You can't stop it.

Listen.. You need to not say horrible things. This is a horrible thing.

rjinaz

Why would it be? Their Super Bowl was them limping across the finish line to beat Atlanta a few weeks ago, before they got eliminated the next week. Carolina's not undefeated anymore, so any motivation they could've had going into that game is gone. Stopping them from getting a 1 seed? Big deal.

You're not even trying to give me hope :(

Agreed. I reported him.

Sometimes the truth is horrible.

You could have the Jets playoff hopes lying on Rex Ryan not getting revenge in the last regular game of the season on a randomizer a million times, and every time they lose. It's as certain as Brandon Weeden making the playoffs while Jerry and Haslam sit home

Panthers are going to beat the shit out of the Jolly Rogers.

If I could bet my avatar I would, I'm so confident in it.

The Panthers are still a flawed team and this may not be precursor for how things will go in the playoffs, but right now they're pissed and hungry again. Unfortunately for the Bucs, they happen to be the first team in the way.

Panthers are going to beat the shit out of the Jolly Rogers.

If I could bet my avatar I would, I'm so confident in it.

The Panthers are still a flawed team and this may not be precursor for how things will go in the playoffs, but right now they're pissed and hungry again. Unfortunately for the Bucs, they happen to be the first team in the way.

I remember when the Pats were pissed after losing their first game. Really liked the way they bounced back the following week!

Dragon

Banned
Pats were also missing half their team, including their best player.

I mean, I do agree with his premise though.

Panthers need Stewart back. Dude is awesome.

Noice!!

I'm thinking about buying a 2015/6 Mazda 3 for rotations this summer, I've heard gud things about Mazdaz...

Bro I loved my Mazda 3 back in the day. Really nice car. Had to sell it when I moved to Manhattan.

It was around that last week. This week its been cold. 40 this morning and shit. Watch next week be hot again.

Almost as cold where you are as the North Pole!

Gaf should just stop talking about food in general. It's obvious none of the billion users know how to cook

And before anyone says it, myself is included.

I think the Cowboys picked the wrong year to be awful. This draft class seems kinda weak but maybe that's just me.

QBs suck, everything else is eh. Doesn't mean there isn't potential, but yeah, if all you're looking for is somebody who might help when Romo goes down again, this draft looks like a bomb

Top Bottom