• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Dragon

Banned
Jones= Ryan
Brown= Ben
Nuk= Mallett/Hoyer/Yates/The Weed

/drop mic

Brown played with Landry Jones and Mike Vick as well!

At least two of the brides are women of color, I can't remember exactly how many, though. I'm fairly certain it's quite intentional that Immortan Joe and all the people who work for him are white!

Zoë Kravitz definitely is. She's half Jewish half black.

Milchjon

The crushing loss to the Pats on my birthday after two big wins was one of my lower moments but in reality I've been a bitter asshole for years at this point.

Truthfully NFL-GAF broke me.

We were always nice to you.

Especially gata and me.

You should hope Brady wins this year. Maybe, just maybe, he will retire after that.

Link pls, I love podcasts

The circle welcomes you, friend <3

Here you go http://miamipod.podbean.com/

It's a little amateur since they are just starting out but I really enjoy it.

I need to listen to that cast. I need to hear some breakdowns of how garbage we are

They do really good work and do a good job of focusing on the issues with this team and what needs to be done to fix it, they rarely use stats, it's all game film. And they have very good ideas on what type of coaches this team/players need. I don't always agree with them but they do a good job of justifying their ideas.

Heh, now Salguero is floating the idea of the Dolphins taking Paxton Lynch. It would be a cool connection for me.

1. Justin Fuente goes to Memphis
2. Fuente coaches Lynch
3. Fuente leaves Memphis to succeed Beamer at VT
4. Lynch gets drafted by the Dolphins
5. Everything is just wonderful

Honestly I know nothing about Lynch, though. I don't think I've even seen him play.

Per Ian, Goff is basically Tannehill when he came out of the draft so he doesn't think it's worth it to draft him and he thinks Lynch is worse than Goff. I'm not against drafting a QB, but drafting one in the first 3 rounds at least, with all the other holes we have, would be a mistake.

Per Ian, Goff is basically Tannehill when he came out of the draft so he doesn't think it's worth it to draft him and he thinks Lynch is worse than Goff. I'm not against drafting a QB, but drafting one in the first 3 rounds at least, with all the other holes we have, would be a mistake.
It's probably not a great idea but who knows what the new regime will think of Tannehill. I'd say it's very unlikely he isn't the QB for at least two more seasons but you never know.

LionPride

Banned
Is there even a single black person in Fury Road? I literally can't remember a single minority in that movie :\

Kravitz...that's it. We don't exist after the apocalypse

Also, saying that because the movie takes place in Australia there are no black people aint a good reason. We exist in Australia

Bread

Banned
We were always nice to you.

Especially gata and me.

You should hope Brady wins this year. Maybe, just maybe, he will retire after that.
Tdr used to like me then he hated me then we played rocket league and I think now he tolerates me. Should love me though really.

Line_HTX

@NFLonCBS

CXbDE-LWkAUmQ02.jpg:large

It's probably not a great idea but who knows what the new regime will think of Tannehill. I'd say it's very unlikely he isn't the QB for at least two more seasons but you never know.

I've read the league is very high on Tannehill, not just our FO so hopefully he's the guy, would hate to see him go succeed on another team :/ I already know we're going to see Miller dominate on another team next year. You got the right approach though, just accepting that we are garbage, it's been true for while so might as well stop denying it. Although the Dolphins are playing here in LA next year against the Chargers again so I'll be there like a dumbass :(

bionic77

That will never happen. Brady was blessed with god tier genetics and a sound mind that will allow him to know when to hang them up.
He also has the best PEDs and quackery that money can buy via his friend and priest who gives him the holy water. Usually via injections into the buttocks for reasons...

The real reason Brady won't fade like Pey is that he is a fraud system qb and also Belicheat would cut Jesus Christ (who he in fact did cut) without hesitation.

bionic77

People always misinterpret Mad Max to be the apocalypse in Australia after a nuclear war when in reality it was just a Tuesday.

Line_HTX

Bengals sign Mike Kefka (sic) to practice squad.

NFLonCBS &#8207;@NFLonCBS 3m3 minutes ago

2015 THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL on CBS/NFLN average 13M viewers, and nat'l HH rtg/shr of 7.93/14 - most-watched & highest-rated TNF season ever

Successful Fuckball is successful, even on Thanksgiving Night and Christmas Eve.

Here you go http://miamipod.podbean.com/

It's a little amateur since they are just starting out but I really enjoy it.

They do really good work and do a good job of focusing on the issues with this team and what needs to be done to fix it, they rarely use stats, it's all game film. And they have very good ideas on what type of coaches this team/players need. I don't always agree with them but they do a good job of justifying their ideas.

I don't think you guys should be looking to draft a Qb honestly, but I don't agree with the Goff is tannehill coming out.

I've read the league is very high on Tannehill, not just our FO so hopefully he's the guy, would hate to see him go succeed on another team :/ I already know we're going to see Miller dominate on another team next year. You got the right approach though, just accepting that we are garbage, it's been true for while so might as well stop denying it. Although the Dolphins are playing here in LA next year against the Chargers again so I'll be there like a dumbass :(
I really do hope Tannehill works out and becomes a great QB. I admire his toughness and what he's done with very little help so far in his career. I just hope his development hasn't been ruined already.

I don't think you guys should be looking to draft a Qb honestly, but I don't agree with the Goff is tannehill coming out.

That's just one dudes opinion, I haven't really looked at the QBs in this class (Since it would be stupid for us to draft one high)

I really do hope Tannehill works out and becomes a great QB. I admire his toughness and what he's done with very little help so far in his career. I just hope his development hasn't been ruined already.

It's the Dolphins...he was ruined the day we drafted him :(

rjinaz

Book it!!! Carson plays only a half

I think Carson stays in most of the game if the Panthers game is close and the Cardinals game is close.

The only way Palmer sits out is if the Carolina game is a blowout or if the Cardinals get a huge lead on Seattle. Palmer will already have 2 weeks of rest ahead of him.

I think Carson stays in most of the game if the Panthers game is close and the Cardinals game is close.

The only way Palmer sits out is if the Carolina game is a blowout or if the Cardinals get a huge lead on Seattle. Palmer will already have 2 weeks of rest ahead of him.
Grover gonna have Scam throw 4 TD's in the first half just to troll DM with a roll up pin.

E:: Then Scam gonna tell fanatic I'm Sorry for fucking up his fantasy season.

I am happy to see Gus Bradley get another year. Bob Babich has to go though.

2013 - He had so little talent his first year that they were talked about being one of the worst teams in NFL history, but he found a way to win 4 games.

2014 - At times the offense had 7 rookies starting and they were in most of the games.

2015 - The offense took a big leap, but the unforced errors killed the team.

squicken

Simmons had a thing on his podcast that the Steelers have lost 13 games the past 5 years to teams under .500 Seems like a lot for a team with such a good QB. A fluke game a year is understandable, but 2-3 a year is a little bit of a problem

MechDX

Texans fans are salivating at the thought of Miller in BOB's offense here

So I have Luck, Cousins and Bortles in a keeper league and only had to keep one? Which one? I know the obvious but other two got promising offenses going into next year

Dragon

Banned
Kravitz...that's it. We don't exist after the apocalypse

Also, saying that because the movie takes place in Australia there are no black people aint a good reason. We exist in Australia

I mean I actually used the information I had at hand. Do you have anything to refute that info?

Based on the information I had, there are about as many people of Chinese descent.

People always misinterpret Mad Max to be the apocalypse in Australia after a nuclear war when in reality it was just a Tuesday.

Expand your horizons bionic, Australia is a cool place, except most of its government!

Jarate

Banned
So what's the % increase on injury reports since the new CBA?

There have been more injuries since the new CBA, but this year saw a decline, although the number of high level injuries is pretty high

Also, the QB class this year is absolute trash, so we're gonna have to deal with at least another year of bad qb play on a large majority of rosters

Top Bottom