• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Sanjuro

120hp.

Also, Green Envy paint.

JMztwq6.jpg

The used car I bought has upgraded tires and tinted windows (removing the tint due to NJ Laws).

Does it run on sherbet?

JABEE

I haves 2011 Fiesta SES and I adore it. I want to trade it in for the ST or SE 3 cylinder turbo.

My car is 4-cylinder. It drives really nice. I think I bought it for a good price as a 2015 with a little over 20k miles on it.

MRSA

Banned
My car is 4-cylinder. It drives really nice. I think I bought it for a good price as a 2015 with a little over 20k miles on it.

Mine is the same 4 banger. I'm guessing you got it with an auto. Car drives completely different with a manual box.

squicken

Jerry Jones: Finding a QB a 'high priority'

“We’re going to try to all the ways – all ways – to come up with a way to get Tony a backup, while at the same time looking toward the future,” Jones said on 105.3 The Fan in Dallas on Tuesday. “Some people would say that’s dreaming. Everybody wants that, but we have a high draft pick, obviously. We're earned it, and we've got it. If we evaluate and get an opportunity to get a couple of players there, we got to look at it hard.”

ZE5XTtS.jpg

I came up with a billion dollar idea last night in my dreams btw

Super Mario Maker was perfect. Only thing that could compare?

Super Sonic Maker

Colts sign Ryan Lindley.

░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤…

Milchjon

Sonic got me thinking
How many good things are off limits because you don't wanna be associated with their fans

I mean, maybe Anime isn't even terrible, but we'll never know!

Animu got nothing on the Steelers though.

eznark

Banned
Tebow might as well just retire.

I mean, he's a scrub but at least he's shown flashes of not being the worst QB in the history of football and he's won a playoff game.

Ryan Lindley outchea getting work over him? It's ova for Timmuh

He probably makes more money doing TV and speaking than he would as an emergency QB.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Sonic got me thinking
How many good things are off limits because you don't wanna be associated with their fans

You are now an honorary Animu

Sanjuro

Sonic got me thinking

Sonic 1, 2, and Sonic 2 Game Gear are great games.

The rest are subpar, to below average, to awful.

I'm a diehard Sonic fan.

Line_HTX

Sonic got me thinking

I know nothing about questionable Sonic fans.

Sanjuro

I only played Sonic Adventure 1/2.

Loved the second one, actually.

But I didn't have much of a frame of reference.

Sonic Adventure games were interesting, but nothing beyond a on rails attempt at delivering something they had no idea how to do in a more fluid and open environment.

Not as bad as some of the ones to follow it, that's for sure.

Top Bottom