• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

rando14

Colts Sign QB Josh Freeman, Promote ILB Amarlo Herrera https://t.co/IKSNe3oUEb
#Colts #NFL

He's back!!!

Breer says he could play on Sunday.

Holy shit, yes!! Irsay PLS start Freeman

We need more of these moments:

Pt9GEZ7.gif

EDIT: :jnc Fox made a thread in OT

Jarate

Banned
Why?

Also as of week 12 or so games lost due to injury were lower than the prior year.

I SAID WHAT I SAID

Only way to physically get prepared for NFL physicality is to actively play against NFL talent. Like I said, big injuries aren't really the focus as most of that is pretty random, but small tweaks seem to be annissue on a lot of teams with players playing at 80-90%

Its one of the reasons I think the NFL is so shit this year, bit its also probably because defenses have figured out how to deal with the spread offense better

eznark

Banned
Only way to physically get prepared for NFL physicality is to actively play against NFL talent. Like I said, big injuries aren't really the focus as most of that is pretty random, but small tweaks seem to be annissue on a lot of teams with players playing at 80-90%

Its one of the reasons I think the NFL is so shit this year, bit its also probably because defenses have figured out how to deal with the spread offense better

So what's the % increase on injury reports since the new CBA?

rjinaz

Vegas has the Cards at the best odds to win it all at 3:1. I could have sworn just 2-3 weeks ago they were at 6th odds. How quickly the tides change.

effzee

I am confused by anyone who thinks saying racist words is worse than beating up a woman

I never said it's worse. I'd just rather have an actual talented real life NFL WR over the joke of a WR that is Riley "he blocks well" Cooper.

Cut Huff too that pos.

ampere

Eagles fans, lol

I'm almost ready to bet money on the Cards winning this year, sigh. We looked so good early in the season, but now even Brady is playing like an average player. Only our defense looks good

squicken

Khan says Gus is back for 2016. 12 wins in 3 years!

I never said it's worse. I'd just rather have an actual talented real life NFL WR over the joke of a WR that is Riley "he blocks well" Cooper.

Cut Huff too that pos.

Not against you specifically. I don't want to make it a thing. Just that I see Marshall get a pass b/c he is good but Cooper doesn't b/c he isn't. Marshall's rap sheet is nuts. Lots of teams wouldn't touch him. It's why he was out there for a 5th.

I like Huff as KR and special teams guy. As a third round pick that's not too bad. Not good but he has value at least compared to Marcus Smith

rando14

Eagles fans, lol

I'm almost ready to bet money on the Cards winning this year, sigh. We looked so good early in the season, but now even Brady is playing like an average player. Only our defense looks good

At least you have a young Pro Bowl Elite Corner Back Supper Bowl MVP Malcom Jamal Warner :)

Dragon

Banned
I don't want to make it a thing. Just that I see Marshall get a pass b/c he is good but Cooper doesn't b/c he isn't. Marshall's rap sheet is nuts. Lots of teams wouldn't touch him. It's why he was out there for a 5th.

I like Huff as KR and special teams guy. As a third round pick that's not too bad. Not good but he has value at least compared to Marcus Smith

I'd give Marshall more of a pass because he's actually gone on record with his struggles with mental illness. I just think Cooper is an asshole. Even if he wasn't, on a team with decent WRs he'd be cut long ago.

It's the Internet we have to rank everything.

Also it's a great way to deflect.

Speaking of rankings.

The Force Awakens
Fury Road
Creed
Poo on a stick
The NFL

I liked Fury Road more, but that's because I had pretty high expectations of The Force Awakens. Need to see Creed. Michael B. Jordan is awesome, too bad he got stuck in that shitacular new Fantastic Four movie.

It's the Internet we have to rank everything.

Also it's a great way to deflect.

Speaking of rankings.

The Force Awakens
Fury Road
Creed
Poo on a stick
The NFL

I'd switch Force Awakens and Fury Road (even if I were to be generous, they'd be tied), but agreed on everything else, both in rankings and the fact that trolls need to deflect. Sad and shameful tbh

bionic77

Of course you guys like Fury Road the most.

You are Pat fans are thus there is something seriously wrong with you.

Also the fact that your favorite movie has no black leads is definitely better than beating the shit out of your wife or something!

Dragon

Banned

Also the fact that your favorite movie has no black leads is definitely better than beating the shit out of your wife or something!

What can I say? I'm from Boston, I'm racist.

Great post.

My new wish is that Brady doesn't retire after a SB.

TDR, has this season broke you?

rando14

Is there even a single black person in Fury Road? I literally can't remember a single minority in that movie :\

Rankings:

The pre-intermission scene in The Hateful Eight (Chip's fantasy)
The look of utter confusion and guilt on Michael Keaton's face in that scene in Spotlight (Chip's reality when asked "what happened this season")
The NFL

squicken

Offense is showing promise. Defense is miserable though, and that's supposed to be his thing.

The thing about Bortles is he just doesn't give a fuck, and a lot of his TDs are garbage time TDs. I do like that he is a gunslinger, and their defense has them down a lot. But I am not sure if he isn't an older and more mobile Rex Grossman

e:

CXbAKaUWcAEKgm2.png:large

Tru is a free agent. Really came on this year and is way better than Jenkins. Though with all the NFCW guys on the list I wonder if there is a schedule component to this. At least Tru didn't feast on 2 games against Rams' QBs

cdyhybrid

The thing about Bortles is he just doesn't give a fuck, and a lot of his TDs are garbage time TDs. I do like that he is a gunslinger, and their defense has them down a lot. But I am not sure if he isn't an older and more mobile Rex Grossman
Rex went to the Super Bowl!

Dragon

Banned
Is there even a single black person in Fury Road? I literally can't remember a single minority in that movie :\

It's based in Australia which has demographics like:

English (36.1%)
Australian (35.4%)
Irish (10.4%)
Scottish (8.9%)
Italian (4.6%)
German (4.5%)
Chinese (4.3%)
Indian (2.0%)
Greek (1.9%)
Dutch (1.7%)

Not really surprised. Not defending it either. Aborigines do make up 2.7% of Australia's population though so *shrug*

The crushing loss to the Pats on my birthday after two big wins was one of my lower moments but in reality I've been a bitter asshole for years at this point.

Truthfully NFL-GAF broke me.

Sorry :/. Brady's end is near though. And then the division is a complete tossup.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
At least two of the brides are women of color, I can't remember exactly how many, though. I'm fairly certain it's quite intentional that Immortan Joe and all the people who work for him are white!

Top Bottom