• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Line_HTX

chip-kelly-der-face.gif

That personal foul gif will never get old.

JABEE

I didn't think they would do this before the season ended.

Chip saying he wasn't the GM must have been final straw.

rando14

Nick Jacobs ‏@Jacobs71
Hired the same year. Andy Reid, 3rd consecutive winning season & 2nd playoff appearance. Chip Kelly......Gone.

So happy for the Chiefs success. Jamaal Charles goes out and Reid able to find a way to make it to the playoffs

God bless that man :')

I really, really, really wonder why they did this a week before the season ended. Like, I can't say, "He must have done something really dumb." Because that just seems like most of the things he'd already done.

Pepiope

I knew we needed a new DC but what the fuck? This was not expected. I am actually upset he's gone. I wanted to see what he'll do here next year with a pretty good QB. Now he's definitely going to TEN and he wreck shit there.

eznark

Banned
I really, really, really wonder why they did this a week before the season ended. Like, I can't say, "He must have done something really dumb." Because that just seems like most of the things he'd already done.

Guessing he demanded reassurances. Bowl season is wrapping up and he'd rather be fired now than in two weeks so he can get the jump on those college interviews.

Dragon

Banned
I knew we needed a new DC but what the fuck? This was not expected. I am actually upset he's gone. I wanted to see what he'll do here next year with a pretty good QB. Now he's definitely going to TEN and he wreck shit there.

Hey guys anyone want to bet what Pepiope means by pretty good QB? 1000 to 1 he means Sam Bradford.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive

Whose the good qb?

JABEE

I wonder if the Eagles will go after Sean Payton and Brees.

I have no idea.

Pat Shurmur is the interim head coach.

Pepiope

Guessing he demanded reassurances. Bowl season is wrapping up and he'd rather be fired now than in two weeks so he can get the jump on those college interviews.
Maybe Lurie was upset about the fact he said he wasn't the GM?

Something is to go down. Lurie loves stability and he just blew the team up. The talent is on the roster at least. Bradford is gonna have to learn yet another offense, IF he comes back now :(

Why!?!?!?!?!!?

Velcro Fly

Well now that he's the latest in the long line of good college coaches that couldn't hack it in the NFL, how soon does Charlie Strong get the axe at Texas to make way for Chip

Link

The Autumn Wind
This is going to be interesting. I've never seen a team shaped so much by a coach than the Eagles by Chip Kelly. It's not going to be easy for anyone to take over. They might have to blow the entire thing up.

gutshot

Wow. Really surprised Lurie pulled the plug this quickly. Thought he would give Chip one more year of full control to see if he could turn things around.

Did something happen behind the scenes? Wonder if a bunch of players came to Lurie with concerns?

Top Bottom