• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ever since FMT went kinder/gentler, the 9ers have sucked ass. I think we need a classic FMT post to send Tomsula on his way and springboard the 9ers back toward respectability.

I long for the old FMT. The unabashed 49ers fan who would shit down your throat.

*turns on TV*

Peyton has returned? :')

100701gandalf.jpg
10/10

Line_HTX

There is no one even left from the good days of the baseball thread. And it's so Damn slow, even during the playoffs. I lament its demise.

Baseball Twitter on the other hand is amazing. Its like a Beatles listening party.

Sorry Wilson isn't the right kind of black for you :(

What the hell is the right kind?

Salaadin

So Steelers and Bengals, huh? Buddy is telling me that Dalton us going to play. Was this confirmed or us he just being overly optimistic?
Can't image not playing for weeks, getting a cast off, and being ready to go In a week.

Tomlin better get these guys prepared either way. Steelers of the past 2 weeks have me scared

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
So Steelers and Bengals, huh? Buddy is telling me that Dalton us going to play. Was this confirmed or us he just being overly optimistic?
Can't image not playing for weeks, getting a cast off, and being ready to go In a week.

Tomlin better get these guys prepared either way. Steelers of the past 2 weeks have me scared

everything I've read says otherwise.

jbug617

Banned
Via Peter King about Manziel.

JFF1: Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday …

JFF2: … even if they’re not playing. Manziel didn’t show up Sunday. Browns couldn’t reach him on phone. At this point I can tell you …

JFF3: … Browns are so done with the guy. I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.

Are you being serious or sarcastic? Roughest season for the pats since 09 for sure. They came out the gates blazing, and they absolutely have collapsed down the stretch. Painful to watch, but it happens
I'm just going by what everybody else is saying, that they have no chance in the playoffs.

Kiryu

Panthers are the true enemy.

Cardinals were off today and Seattle was on like Donkey Kong. When the Cardinals are on I don't fear any team. With our rocky past you will have to forgive me for holding on to our win in 2013 when Seattle went on to win the Super Bowl. Seattle looked unbeatable that year especially at home, but the Cards pulled it off. Here's hoping for a good post season.
Do worry not. Your season is successful because... Palmer's healthy and he's able to play in post season!

Sanjuro

Lol

Seriously though with no one else watching the Brewers that thread is pointless. It's just me yelling at clouds and I Do that all day long.

I noticed you bailed out. It's much like the hockey thread for me, but I'll yell at clouds still.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So the winner of tonight's game gets to host the 'Chickens and the loser goes to DC? Yeah. Play to lose!

e - No. Packers are ok, Vikings are fucked.

Also

@SI_PeterKing
JFF1: Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday …
JFF2: … even if they’re not playing. Manziel didn’t show up Sunday. Browns couldn’t reach him on phone. At this point I can tell you …
JFF3: … Browns are so done with the guy. I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.

LJ11

Marrone? Hahahahaha

He has good representation. No way the Browns hire his ass. An OL coach that can't coach OL, he's awful with the bigs.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Apparently JJ Watt has the sack title. What happened to Mack today? All he needed was like 1, right? Looked like Smith was running for his life when I was glancing earlier.

We've all seen this coming, but Squicken why do you keep phrasing it "good for Manziel". Lol I'm glad you're happy he's not taking football seriously, and burning bridges.

Top Bottom