• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Congrats on Lane Kiffin!!

*pukes*

@SI_PeterKing
Just said on @SNFonNBC that the first interview for Browns, coming Tuesday will be former Bills coach Doug Marrone.

More Bills leftovers.. Great.

Also

@SI_PeterKing
JFF1: Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday …
JFF2: … even if they’re not playing. Manziel didn’t show up Sunday. Browns couldn’t reach him on phone. At this point I can tell you …
JFF3: … Browns are so done with the guy. I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.

Get on the phone Jerruh.

I wish I knew. My second favorite QB is Wilson but I hate black qbs so clearly he isn't the right black.

With the first being Scott Tolzien?

KingBroly

Banned
So the winner of tonight's game gets to host the 'Chickens and the loser goes to DC? Yeah. Play to lose!

e - No. Packers are ok, Vikings are fucked.

No

MIN loses = MIN @ GB, SEA @ WAS next week
GB loses = SEA @ MIN, GB @ WAS next week

SEA holds h2h tiebreaker over MIN
GB has the same for SEA

eznark

Banned
Also

@SI_PeterKing
JFF1: Reported this on @SNFonNBC re Manziel: Browns require players in concussion protocol to be seen by team medic at 9 am on Sunday …
JFF2: … even if they’re not playing. Manziel didn’t show up Sunday. Browns couldn’t reach him on phone. At this point I can tell you …
JFF3: … Browns are so done with the guy. I will be stunned if he ever plays another snap for Cleveland. He wants to go to Dallas.

Smartest move Manziel has made in three years.

Bread

Banned
i hope this win has cemented peyton as the starter in denver, no way kubiak would bench him in the playoffs even if he sucks.

Also

@SI_PeterKing

0sHOEhq.gif

Sanjuro

Originally it was because Opiate got to regular posting there and I had a strict no opiate policy.

I wish he didn't get run out. He sort of developed some human emotion as he went along. There was a clear difference between early and late variant of him.

I just want spring training to hurry the shit up.

Godslay

Banned
Tebow would be proud!

The team looked more certain with the switch, but all the throws were safe.

Everyone in Bronco's country have been bitching about Schofield, and rightfully so. Weird how as soon as he's benched, protections improve and run game picks up.

I can't have much faith in him until I see some throws, and what a terrible time to have to test it in a divisional playoff game. Maybe I'll eat crow, but I've been burned by this befored.

squicken

We've all seen this coming, but Squicken why do you keep phrasing it "good for Manziel". Lol I'm glad you're happy he's not taking football seriously.

I am 95% sure he is an idiot who will never amount to anything. 5% hopes he played this all up to get out of town. Either way he wasn't going to get it on-track in Cleveland. Dallas isn't a good place either tbh. Probably just wants to be closer to the better nightspots

M_A_C

Every question to the players in the locker room on 850KOA Broncos radio is about Manning and Ozzy lol.

Sanjuro

Brock was nothing but trash and he was treated as such today. Guy is a fucking CiCi's mouth hole at best.

The garlic butter sauce game is too strong.

Pepiope

Now that Kelly is gone. There are a lot of stories coming out of people being sick of him.

I'm still not 100% on board with the move, but hopefully it was for the best.

Kiryu

It's crazy how Packers vs Lions did matter. It impacted Seahawks seeding.

Seahawks will have got #5 seed by now.

I guess I have to root for Green Bay Packers to win for us to go against Redskins.

Now that Kelly is gone. There are a lot of stories coming out of people being sick of him.

I'm still not 100% on board with the move, but hopefully it was for the best.

Even before he was fired it was obvious lots of people in that organization didn't like him

squicken

Mary Kay Cabot ‏@MaryKayCabot
#browns new exec vp of football ops sashi Brown will have final say over 53-man roster

#Browns new head coach will be involved in hiring the GM

#Browns head coach search committee: Jed Hughes search firm, Dee Haslam, Jimmy Haslam, Sashi Brown.

What exactly will the GM do if he doesn't control the roster? Just run the scouting department? What candidate with options takes that job if he's answering to a lawyer with a PFF premium account?

What exactly will the GM do if he doesn't control the roster? Just run the scouting department? What candidate with options takes that job if he's answering to a lawyer with a PFF premium account?

Why is the coach helping to hire the GM? What kind of backwards shit is that?

It's going to happen. Starting your NFL career by looking exceptionally embarrassing on the fucking Browns? Nah. He's banished to the joke that is the NFC East now, and when even fucking Jerry Jones sours on him, that's it for him as a longterm starter, if not completely it for him in the league. Who else could possibly want him?

It's going to happen. Starting your NFL career by looking exceptionally embarrassing on the fucking Browns? Nah. He's banished to the joke that is the NFC East now, and when even fucking Jerry Jones sours on him, that's it for him as a longterm starter, if not completely it for him in the league. Who else could possibly want him?

If we didn't draft him, why would we sign him after his pro career has gone even worse on and off the field than anyone could have imagined?

If we didn't draft him, why would we sign him after his pro career has gone even worse on and off the field than anyone could have imagined?

Jerry likes him
He wants to be there
Dallas will be bringing in QB's for when Romo's collarbone shatters again

It's going to happen

Top Bottom