• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I know
lYufOET.gif

Det. Williams can still go, damn it!

Jerry likes him
He wants to be there
Dallas will be bringing in QB's for when Romo's collarbone shatters again

It's going to happen

Jerry already said looking at QBs is a big must this offseason specifically because of Romo's situation. A QB actually wanting to deal with that mess is going to be high on his list, and the Hardy situation already proved he doesn't care about off-field stuff

What exactly will the GM do if he doesn't control the roster? Just run the scouting department? What candidate with options takes that job if he's answering to a lawyer with a PFF premium account?

They aren't hiring a GM.. They are hiring a puppet.

Why is the coach helping to hire the GM? What kind of backwards shit is that?

It's Cleveland.

Hahahahaha

Yo, can we fire owners?

I wish..

MechDX

I am glad the Colts are out. Texans are much easier pickens.

Yeah Kubiak has a stellar playoff record.

Interesting stat:
Each of AFC playoff teams is in top 7 in sacks.
DEN-52, NE-49, PIT-48, KC-47, HOU-45, CAR-44, CIN-42
GB has 40 heading into tonight

Jerry already said looking at QBs is a big must this offseason specifically because of Romo's situation. A QB actually wanting to deal with that mess is going to be high on his list, and the Hardy situation already proved he doesn't care about off-field stuff

Yep. No doubt Jerry feels if he can get him in Dallas and put him under some Dez type rules that he can fix him. I think he's out of his mind, but I'd love to see it.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Peyton manning with a 1 seed headed into the playoffs. Hopefully he wins it all, too many playoff blemishes on his career
If the broncos win anything im saying this league is fixed bullshit! LOL

That team is the luckiest team in existence and their luck SHOULD run out in the playoffs.

Godslay

Banned
He ran the Offense much better though plus everyone played better with him in(As he stated) .

Offense was fine under Oz.

Oz can't control fumbles, tip picks and being hit while throwing. They fucking benched the clown who was consistently getting Brock hit when Manning came in and it pissed me off because it was the thorn in the offense's side for several weeks, which they didn't adjust to. Weird adjustment with suspect timing.

...wait, what?

Why would I give an ounce of a fuck about losing to Denver?

Do they still have Tebow or something?

Just stating the obvious, weird timing I suppose.

Fitts

Apparently JJ Watt has the sack title. What happened to Mack today? All he needed was like 1, right? Looked like Smith was running for his life when I was glancing earlier.

Mack was a half sack up coming into the week. Watt had 3 on the day and Mack got shut out.

Not all that surprising considering the Jags' O-line.

Corsick

It's incredible how inept the Browns' ownership is. The worst part about having a bad owner is that due to their ridiculous wealth, they think they can do no wrong. They're too rich, too powerful, and too confident in their own abilities. Almost none of these people became rich because they knew football, yet they pretend to know how to manage a franchise. They need to delegate MUCH more responsibility to the experts, but their very nature resists that. How do you convince someone with supreme (over)confidence that they need to let go of the football side of the reigns because they're causing more problems than they solve?

Sanjuro

Offense was fine under Oz.

Oz can't control fumbles, tip picks and being hit while throwing. They fucking benched the clown who was consistently getting Brock hit when Manning came in and it pissed me off because it was the thorn in the offense's side for several weeks, which they didn't adjust to. Weird adjustment with suspect timing.

Just stating the obvious, weird timing I suppose.

What's obvious? You are suggesting I'm salty about our team losing to Denver and finishing with a 12-win record for some reason.

Brock hasn't looked great. He looks like what everyone expects out of him, an average QB.

squicken

It's so weird when these cap guys take over. What has Sashi Brown done to get that juice? Same with Howie Roseman. I am not saying it will never work. But I don't think this is baseball where the old timey scouts were a hindrance

kingslunk

What's obvious? You are suggesting I'm salty about our team losing to Denver and finishing with a 12-win record for some reason.

Brock hasn't looked great. He looks like what everyone expects out of him, an average QB.

For the lack of experience Brock has looked great. If you compare him to super bowl winning vets yeah you'll see blemishes. He's been great for his game time experience.

Jarate

Banned
last time, the vikings defense decided to play off the receivers and not put pressure on Rodgers

its so obvious how to stop the Packers

Josh5890

It's incredible how terrible the Browns' ownership is. The worst part about having a bad owner is that due to their ridiculous wealth, they think they can do no wrong. They're too rich, too powerful, and too confident in their own abilities. Almost none of these people became rich because they knew football, yet they pretend to know how to manage a franchise. They need to delegate MUCH more responsibility to the experts, but their very nature resists that.

Except for a very select few owners, yes.

Draft order:

1. Tennessee Titans: 3-13 (.492 strength of schedule)
2. Cleveland Browns: 3-13 (.531 SOS)
3. San Diego Chargers: 4-12 (.528 SOS)
4. Dallas Cowboys: 4-12 (.533 SOS)
5. Jacksonville Jaguars: 5-11 (.473 SOS)
6. Baltimore Ravens: 5-11 (.508 SOS)
7. San Francisco 49ers: 5-11 (.539 SOS)
8. Miami Dolphins: 6-10 (.469 SOS)
9. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: 6-10 (.484 SOS)
10. New York Giants: 6-10 (.498 SOS)
11. Chicago Bears: 6-10 (.548 SOS)
12. New Orleans Saints: 7-9 (.504 SOS)
13. Philadelphia Eagles: 7-9 (.508 SOS)
14. Oakland Raiders: 7-9 (.512 SOS)
15. St. Louis Rams: 7-9 (.528 SOS)
16. Detroit Lions: 7-9 (.536 SOS)
17. Atlanta Falcons: 8-8 (.478 SOS)
18. Indianapolis Colts: 8-8 (.500 SOS)
19. Buffalo Bills: 8-8 (.508 SOS)
20. New York Jets: 10-6 (.441 SOS)

‏@RuiterWrongFAN
Haslam "this will be a several year rebuild...we will be patient"

jesus fucking christ. BrownsGAF, I'm so sorry, just...bandwagon any other team or sport, nobody would blame you

Sanjuro

For the lack of experience Brock has looked great. If you compare him to super bowl winning vets yeah you'll see blemishes. He's been great for his game time experience.

That's largely the point. You have a better QB.

Compared to the league? He doesn't look good. Freeman might have done just as well.

Top Bottom