• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

bionic77

Congrats on this game topping the Pats Dolphins 1st half fuckery.
What the hell happened in that game?

I was too busy trying to watch Jets and Steelers to pay attention to anything else.

I was convinced last week that the Pats lost on purpose to keep the Steelers out but now I don't know what their evil plan could be.

Oh yeah and before I buy a Suh jersey is he confirmed to be in Miami next year? Thats my defensive lineman!

Tom Penny

I was too busy trying to watch Jets and Steelers to pay attention to anything else.

I was convinced last week that the Pats lost on purpose to keep the Steelers out but now I don't know what their evil plan could be.

Oh yeah and before I buy a Suh jersey is he confirmed to be in Miami next year? Thats my defensive lineman!

They threw 5 times and ran 21 times in the 1st half with GOAT Steven Jackson.

Sanjuro

Pats played to lose.

We showed them our Jackson.

eca3U6h.jpg

Paging FMT

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Drakeon

Tomsula been fired

Well, that's the best news I've heard in a while.

To be clear, I don't relish someone getting fired, but we would absolutely have another losing meandering season in 2016 with him at HC. He was the definition of in over his head. I wish him the best of luck as a Dline coach somewhere.

bionic77

Pats played to lose.

We showed them our Jackson.
That is no fucking excuse for losing.

The Steelers also played to lose but we still found a way to accept the bounty that the Browns were offering us.

Also if Williams is out can we borrow Jackson for the first round? We will return in almost the same condition he was loaned to us, with perhaps the career and season ending injuries to the lower extremities all of our RBs have had this year.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
So you're saying that despite Stafford having arguably the most talented receiving corp in the league he only threw two more touchdowns?

Along with a non existent running game, mid season changing of offensive coordinators and one of the worst offensive lines in the league.

Despite the Jordy injury, the Packers have spent high round picks on WRs.

eca3U6h.jpg

Paging FMT

i would have sex with all of them (the guy included!)

“Jimmy has been a valuable member of the 49ers organization for the last nine years,” said CEO Jed York. “We all know he is a man of high character, and his contributions on the field and in our community have always been greatly appreciated. This entire organization is proud and grateful to have worked so closely alongside Jimmy. We all wish him and his family great success in the future.”

fuck off jed. you put tomsula, overall a good guy who was a very successful/respected assistant, in a no-win situation. keep in mind i wanted tomsula fired, but this was not his fault. this season wasn't his fault. anyone would take a job promotion and test where they are at. he was way over his head and not ready to be a head coach in the NFL.

the good thing is tomsula and his coaching staff are gone. the bad thing is york is still there. my only solace is that there was a time where york lucked into a good coaching hire, and so it could feasibly happen again. there was no chance tomsula was going to succeed here as a head coach.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
@AdamSchefter 4m4 minutes ago

49ers announced they have fired Jim Tomsula.

jeez

I don't understand how Jed York keeps his job after this season.

I feel kind of bad for Jim Tomsula. He was thrown into a fire pit with the QB situation and overall chaos with the roster after Harbaugh left. A lot of preseason predictions had the 49ers as one of the worst teams.

I don't understand how Jed York keeps his job.

I feel kind of bad for Jim Tomsula. He was thrown into a fire pit with the QB situation and overall chaos with the roster after Harbaugh left. A lot of preseason predictions had the 49ers as one of the worst teams.

you don't understand how an owner (and yes, for all intents and purposes little jeddy is the owner) keeps his job? he owns the team

bionic77

fuck off jed. you put tomsula, overall a good guy who was a very successful/respected assistant, in a no-win situation. keep in mind i wanted tomsula fired, but this was not his fault. this season wasn't his fault. anyone would take a job promotion and test where they are at. he was way over his head and not ready to be a head coach in the NFL.

the good thing is tomsula and his coaching staff are gone. the bad thing is york is still there. my only solace is that there was a time where york lucked into a good coaching hire, and so it could feasibly happen again. there was no chance tomsula was going to succeed here as a head coach.
What would Harbaugh make York kiss for him to come back and fix that mess?

The Packers are inspiring me tonight. I feel I have better hands than all of their receivers and I am pretty sure I can punt a ball further than the 20 feet their punter just kicked it!

MRSA

Banned
I don't understand how Jed York keeps his job after this season.

You don't understand how an owner keeps his job?

Drakeon

We have to hope :( Whoever we hire really can't be more of a letdown than Tomsula though. I was thoroughly disappointed with the announcement of HC, OC... I thought Mangini could do well as DC, but I got that wrong.

Hoping for an offensive minded coach. Bring in Holmgren, Gase, Hue Jackson, Kyle Shanahan.

I really don't like head coach's being fired after one year, but agree with Tomsula being fired. That guy had no business having that position

Top Bottom