• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

Godslay

Banned
Either way, you guys are in the dance with home field advantage in a relatively weak AFC. All the Broncos have to do is win 3 in a row and your hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

Mine as well ride it out with Manning and what will almost certainly be his last season.

Don't get me wrong, as I'm grateful we are where we are.

I hope I eat crow and Manning has a playoff run for the ages, but what I've seen so far this year tells me that I'd be delusional to believe it will happen.

bionic77

Perfect read and throw by Rodgers on that blitz on 4th down. Thats why you normally never blitz him.

The obvious thing to do is to blame the receivers for not being able to catch the ball as happened on that play.

I am going to go a different route and declare that the reason they don't catch the ball is that they are not inspired by Rodgers leadership.

I tore shit up at the bball courts at my LA Fitness this morning so you should seriously consider my words and logic.

Gobias

Banned
CX14PAmWQAAh1Wb.jpg:large

#PrayForCleve

I'm gonna photoshop some Browns gear on them later and jerk off to this.

Pepiope

He was just saying a few weeks ago that he felt that he couldn't succeed if he had to learn a new scheme every year.
Yeah. It sucks that he will be learning a new system wherever he goes, but if the new HC keeps Shurmur, it wouldn't be too bad for him next season.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
This fuckin offense. I really don't get how the receivers are this bad. Combined with the shit o line, it's fucking painful to watch.

Spinluck

If the broncos win anything im saying this league is fixed bullshit! LOL

That team is the luckiest team in existence and their luck SHOULD run out in the playoffs.

It takes a tremendous amount of luck to win a super bowl... So they'd be no different than most teams in history?

Top Bottom