• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

TheFatOne

I really don't understand the pats gameplan today. If they just played a vanilla game why not just rest the starters.
It might honestly be a situation where they were caught in between. Not sure weather or not to go for it. Which is pretty terrible coaching. I had no problem if they would have only passed it once after the half. Just make the decision either way. Terrible coaching today all around. The scary thing is that when they tried to win the oline couldn't do shit. They need to find a way to fix that over the next two weeks.

Quazar

Shame what Yorkie has done. Feel bad for Tomsula. Did I think he could build something? Hell no. But that was another dirty move after a long list of others.

Cleveland deserves something nice for once.

DjvBGAw.png

et tu, pep?

Sanjuro

That is no fucking excuse for losing.

The Steelers also played to lose but we still found a way to accept the bounty that the Browns were offering us.

Also if Williams is out can we borrow Jackson for the first round? We will return in almost the same condition he was loaned to us, with perhaps the career and season ending injuries to the lower extremities all of our RBs have had this year.

What excuse? You asked the question.

I meant GM Trent Baalke.

SUPPOSEDLY baalke never wanted tomsula, and had a deal in place with gase. then jed stepped in and said "ok fine but tomsula has to be DC" and the deal fell apart.

so the thinking is jed is going to "remove" himself from any decision and give baalke one last chance. whether any of that is true or not is up for debate, but one thing i do know is the only thing baalke is good at drafting are linebackers, corners and MAYBE DL. other than that all of his drafts have been laughably bad, even by the "well not all your picks can hit!" criteria.

i wish baalke was fired too but like the famous beatles song goes, you can't always get what you want

Do the Packers have the worst offense of the 12 playoff team?

i really underestimated how much jordy meant to the packers. i knew he was good, but i figured erron was the best QB in the league and would make it work with whoever he had (as he has always done) but that injury completely devastated this offense

Top Bottom