• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

I think Caldwell is going to stay. I really don't see any clear upgrades available. Personally I've wanted Caldwell gone solely due to him hiring Joe Lombardi and wanting to keep him until being forced to fire him. That being said there's no question the team has been on a run lately, and I think Jim Bob Cooter is good. But the flip side is that we beat up or barely beat a bunch of bad teams in order to go on this run.

Maybe keeping Caldwell one more year will work solely because next season there could be better coaches available. I'm assuming Austin is going to get a HC job, meaning Caldwell will have to find another DC....I'm not confident in his ability to do that.

I think Caldwell is going to stay. I really don't see any clear upgrades available. Personally I've wanted Caldwell gone solely due to him hiring Joe Lombardi and wanting to keep him until being forced to fire him. That being said there's no question the team has been on a run lately, and I think Jim Bob Cooter is good. But the flip side is that we beat up or barely beat a bunch of bad teams in order to go on this run.

Maybe keeping Caldwell one more year will work solely because next season there could be better coaches available. I'm assuming Austin is going to get a HC job, meaning Caldwell will have to find another DC....I'm not confident in his ability to do that.

Ehh he can just poach someone else from Baltimore

CX2IXjVUEAAL5DK.jpg

Mike Pettine

rando14

Whoa I think thats a fumble, but the Nfl doesnt know what the F*CK is happening this year so who knows!!

Definitely incomplete.

Hmmmm, I feel that there is some football history behind this post but unfortunately BrolyTime said I am bandwagon fan so I dont know...

Top Bottom