• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

BigAT

The talent is on the roster at least.

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

Afrikan

Chip just really needed a good QB.

as well as not being allowed free reign over personnel decisions.

/outsider peeking in.

JABEE

Chip sending the punting team out down by 21 in the fourth quarter of a "playoff game" was a fireable offense to me.

Maybe Lurie was upset about the fact he said he wasn't the GM?

Something is to go down. Lurie loves stability and he just blew the team up. The talent is on the roster at least. Bradford is gonna have to learn yet another offense, IF he comes back now :(

Why!?!?!?!?!!?

Kelly blew the team up months ago.

squicken

I wonder if the Eagles will go after Sean Payton and Brees.

I have no idea.

Pat Shurmur is the interim head coach.

Nah this is reboot. I'm sure they will use their high pick on a QB now, and try and find a good coordinator to take over. I do like that Lurie made sure and fired Chip's boy Ed M

LQX

All the fucking moves they allowed Chip Kelly to make then turn around to fire him? The Eagles went all the way in so they might as well have stuck it out a few more years. It would have been interesting to see if Kaepernick would excel under him.

Pepiope

Chip sending the punting team out down by 21 in the fourth quarter of a "playoff game" was a fireable offense to me.
That was. He did change his mind after the boos, but I was pissed to the point where I wanted him gone.

But I didn't think it'd actually happen :(

JNC before the season even finished. Disrespect Tuesday!

It's likely either what EZ said or the GM comment because he utterly wrecked that team and is trying to shove off the blame. He fucked the roster up so bad you'd think Jerry hired him as an inside job. Then the clown doesn't even play one of the primary talents he brought in but deemed him worthy of the pay day handed down. Joke excuse for a coach and even more so a GM. Rejoice, Eagles fans! Now you may heal!

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
In Jan of 2013, Andy Reid, Doug Marrone, Chud, McCoy, Trestman, Chip, Gus Bradley & Arians were hired. Only McCoy, Reid, Gus & Arians remain

Terrible.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Chip could get another NFL job but if he fucks that up, he won't get another chance at a high profile college job (someone like Arkansas would still drive the Brinks truck to his house though)

Smart money is to take the high profile college coaching job

Draxal

Guessing he demanded reassurances. Bowl season is wrapping up and he'd rather be fired now than in two weeks so he can get the jump on those college interviews.

Pretty much every good coaching job got filled up (unless you're talking about Texas State).

squicken

If he ends up in TEN then all those Mariota rumors were true. We'll see. My guess is a lot of college coaches are nervous tonight. A&M needs to make the call

MechDX

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 11m11 minutes ago
#Eagles did not tell the players that Chip has been fired.

One just found out when I reached out to him for comment.

"Damn. For real?"

Damn son

Top Bottom