• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

DMczaf

CXbzY37UMAEQBi6.png:large

squicken

Oh, we don't. Chip was never going to get a line to suit the style of his now 3rd string RB though. That's the one thing I didn't like.

I just hope whoever comes in is fine with Bradford as the QB. Cause he needs to stay.

Bradford's gone. Change coaches, draft a QB. And the OL was the whole reason the offense collapsed. Skins averaged 2 sacks a game and had 5 sacks and 9 hits on Saturday. Skins 31st run D limited Philly to 2.9 YPC

Eagles are rebuilding and Chip isn't a rebuild kind of coach

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Chickenshit, cowardly way to go if true. On the level of Petrino in Atlanta

I'm pretty sure it was mutual though.

Well, we have the offense to run heavy. Now let's get a coach that utilizes Murray the way he was meant to be, yeah?

Yeah, blame for Chip.. or go the easier smarter route and just admit DeMarco Murray is spent.. he was overworked last year in Dallas.

System or not, he wasn't good this year at all.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
My guesses for the rest of the fired/leaving/retiring coaches after this season.

Mike Pettine (CLE)
Jason Garrett (DAL)
Jim Caldwell (DET)
Chuck Pagano (IND) Unless they somehow make the playoffs.
Sean Payton (NO)
Tom Coughlin (NYG)
Mike McCoy (SD)
Jim Tomsula (SF) Assuming they can find a better yes man.

None of the intern coaches will keep their HC spots.

FYI there's been talks for weeks that we might retain him and take out Farmer.

We'll see.

Pepiope

Well. here is a Eagle player...

Emmanuel Acho ‏@thEMANacho 33m33 minutes ago
"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

Hindl

Goddamn started playing undertale and come back to this. Bye chip I liked you but guess no one else did. Off-season gets even more interesting now

MechDX

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 58s59 seconds ago
Among the things DeMarco Murray told owner Jeffrey Lurie weeks ago was that he had no confidence in Chip Kelly as head coach, I'm told.
Then why did you sign there dumbass?

Redd

He went 10-6 his first two seasons. Him calling the plays proved he could move the offense when he had talent. His mistake really was letting all his playmakers go and I'm for one am glad he's gone. Chip straight up embarrassed us in his debut with his uptempo offense with Nick fucking Foles. I'll never forget it.

Edit- my mistake it was Vick.

rando14

Always forgetting the i in my name :(

Seahawk fans suck :(.

Eagles will be back. Let's just see who the new coach is.

You have been mean to my boy since day 1!! This is my chance to pounce, it is the way of the universe

I am sorry for your loss

jbug617

Banned
@KevinPWinter: Per Sal Paolantonio Lurie wanted to strip Chip Kelly of personnel control. Chip balked. Lurie fired him.

I don't think any NFL team will give him total control any time soon. Maybe back to college.

KingBroly

Banned
He went 10-6 his first two seasons. Him calling the plays proved he could move the offense when he had talent. His mistake really was letting all his playmakers go and I'm for one am glad he's gone. Chip straight up embarrassed us in his debut with his uptempo offense with Nick fucking Foles. I'll never forget it.

I thought Kelly started out with Vick?

Pepiope

You have been mean to my boy since day 1!! This is my chance to pounce, it is the way of the universe

I am sorry for your loss
Your boy is a dick!
whoever he is

And if the Eagles hire McFuckingDaniels I may have take a hiatus from the team.

MechDX

Between this and Acho's tweet I'm guessing a lot of players had problems with Chip. It'll be interesting to hear all the dirt that comes out now.

If these players comments are true I wouldnt want him touching and NFL team I am a fan of.

squicken

Honestly, I bet they gave him the ultimatum to revoke his GM duties or get fired and Chip said fuck off.

Ike Reese was in the press box calling out plays based on formation. Chip the coach was cooked too. He's a smart guy and I think he would have adjusted this offseason. Still will if he stays in the NFL. But I agree with you. So spectacularly bad as a GM there was no way Lurie thought he could do it again.

Between this and Acho's tweet I'm guessing a lot of players had problems with Chip. It'll be interesting to hear all the dirt that comes out now.

Didn't you hear about Jason Peters taking himself out of the Washington game early because he didn't want to risk getting hurt for a team that wasn't making playoffs?

Top Bottom