• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2015 Week 17 |OT| - A Fraud’s Road Ends

jmdajr

How many hard knocks teams have made the playoffs the same season as the show?

Edit:hhmmm. More than I thought.

I just want to say fuck fantasy football and the following things

Fuck PD
Fuck the Chiefs D for letting us put fucking that many points on you.
Fuck Houston D for giving that many points to PD.
Fuck Blake Bortles
Fuck Aaron
Fuck Amari Cooper
Fuck Greg Olsen
Fuck me for forgetting to switch out fraudgers for Fatford of all the qbs
And fuck the Browns.. For some reason or another.

congrats to PD and Chris.. Let me play again purty please :(

I kinda have a feeling like I can kiss Malik and probably Wolfe goodbye. Teams are gonna throw good money at them, more than what Denver can afford.

Come home Derek

Elway and Wolfe's agent have already started negotiations. He might come a touch cheaper due to suspensions and next offense is a bigger suspension.

Malik I'm not sure. Depends on how all the pieces fit together.

Fuckin Horseteeth

6a00d83451b26169e201b8d1896c06970c-pi

6a00d83451b26169e201bb08a42a92970d-pi

Line_HTX

Honestly, this is the first time I've seen a 10-game scenario for a team, lol

Usually the most I see would be so and so win AND three other teams must win, not ten.

Sanjuro

Morning coffee crew.

Plenty of snow virgins on the road today. Saw a little over a half dozen cars in ditches or the meridian strip on the way to work.

MechDX

are they doing this nonsense because most of the other divisions are locked up or close to it? Or because its so crazy that its sort of interesting?

Well they figure it's Houston so there is always a chance for the crazy and absurd to happen to them

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
The LA team is going to fail again unless it's the Raiders or a new team, a la the Ravens. Nobody in LA gives a shit about the Chargers. And they only care about the Raiders because of NWA.

Salaadin

Ugh. Went to bed thinking the Bengals would pull it out. Now the Steelers only hope is Buffalo.
Really hope the jets blew their load against the Pats

So it turns out Chip is NOT the GM. All he does is oversee contracts, decide the 90 man roster & practice squad, and plan & execute trades with other teams. The sign on his door however says "Head Coach," and not "General Manager" -- so it's a little unfair that the disaster this year is being heaped on him.

Hindl

Hmmm on the one hand fuck the Giants and the Eagles don't have to go to London with a win. On the other hand they could get a Top 10 pick if they lose, and be able to trade that down if no one jumps out as necessary. Hard choice

MechDX

What do you know about Sir Connor? My mech.

He is a QB at Michigan State and is 6'4. That's all O'Brien needs to see.

Loves his Spartans

Seriously, MSU is to O'Brien what Colorado St. Was to Kubiak. Weird

Also rumblings from local media that Texans front office and BOB like Cook quite a bit. Should be there around early 20's on draft day

I just want to say fuck fantasy football and the following things

Fuck PD
Fuck the Chiefs D for letting us put fucking that many points on you.
Fuck Houston D for giving that many points to PD.
Fuck Blake Bortles
Fuck Aaron
Fuck Amari Cooper
Fuck Greg Olsen
Fuck me for forgetting to switch out fraudgers for Fatford of all the qbs
And fuck the Browns.. For some reason or another.

congrats to PD and Chris.. Let me play again purty please :(

Come home Derek

Fuckin Horseteeth

Join the Shirtless League next season.

The best league.

eznark

Banned
Turned the TV off after MNF. Turned it on this morning and First Take is on. It's amazing that ESPN is actually cultivating a back bench of Stephen A level retards.

KingBroly

Banned

And the lesson is? Never try.

Going to call the Playoffs right now cuz it's obvious:
GB @ WAS, SEA @ MIN > SEA/WAS advance
SEA @ CAR, WAS @ ARI > WAS/CAR advance
WAS @ CAR > WAS advance

KC @ HOU, NYJ @ CIN > NYJ/KC advance
KC @ DEN, NYJ @ NE > KC/NE advance
KC @ NE > KC advance

Kansas City v. Washington Super Bowl

Why? Because it'd be HILARIOUS.

Can't wait for the annual season ending steelers game -_- *gets dizzy

Let's not start the thread yet? Last year we started right after the regular season, and it ended up being two threads talking about the same shit but divided. Maybe let's wait till Super Bowl ? Just a idea. DM was a turrible offseason King.

agreed with this. Thread should start after the super bowl because it avoids dupes. Plus it'll kind of let people feel what it's like to be a Patriots fan for once

kmag

Hmmm on the one hand fuck the Giants and the Eagles don't have to go to London with a win. On the other hand they could get a Top 10 pick if they lose, and be able to trade that down if no one jumps out as necessary. Hard choice

Unless your in the Top 5 (or the draft is deep with top talent), I don't think a Top 10 pick is really worth it in the new system. The 5th year option for a top 10 pick is ridiculously expensive (average of the top 10 players salary at the position), while 11 to 32 is pretty cheap (average of the top 3-25 players salary at the position).

And if you don't go to London, you get to lose in Seattle.

The thread could start week of Super Bowl, since the Super Bowl thread is in OT.
He is a QB at Michigan State and is 6'4. That's all O'Brien needs to see.

Loves his Spartans

Seriously, MSU is to O'Brien what Colorado St. Was to Kubiak. Weird

Also rumblings from local media that Texans front office and BOB like Cook quite a bit. Should be there around early 20's on draft day
Obviously I don't personally know him but lots of rumblings about his character and teammates hating him. Judging from your previous rants I'm not sure he's the guy you'd like. But we'll see when draft stuff starts and all the tidbits come out. I know Squicken has his opinion

One report came out saying he loved "being a celebrity" so he'd fit in with Watt :p
*runs

Hindl

Unless your in the Top 5 (or the draft is deep with top talent), I don't think a Top 10 pick is really worth it in the new system. The 5th year option for a top 10 pick is ridiculously expensive (average of the top 10 players salary at the position), while 11 to 32 is pretty cheap (average of the top 3-25 players salary at the position).

And if you don't go to London, you get to lose in Seattle.

You make some good points thanks

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Send them to LA. I'm sure the owners would be for it seeing that they wouldn't have to send their players to play in that shitty turf

if you're going to trash talk, at least get your facts straight. They put in an artificial turf this season.

You can retire my number. I haven't the heart for it anymore.

Thanks Dutch. That first season will always be the best, and not because of the championship, but because we all were so innocent.
Frenchie kept taking all those defenses, and the draft lasting a month. Good times :")

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The thread could start week of Super Bowl, since the Super Bowl thread is in OT.

Obviously I don't personally know him but lots of rumblings about his character and teammates hating him. Judging from your previous rants I'm not sure he's the guy you'd like. But we'll see when draft stuff starts and all the tidbits come out. I know Squicken has his opinion

One report came out saying he loved "being a celebrity" so he'd fit in with Watt :p
*runs

I'm not convinced we'd get him either based on that sort of talk flying around. I don't think BoB wants someone like that and even moreso after what happened with mallett. That could all turn out to be a load of crap about him though so who knows.

and watt earned it

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Offseason thread is only smooth when there is a power struggle between me and DM for king.

Once the rest of you fucks get involved it goes to shit.

Fox318

NFL-Gaf members got a shout out from a snake oil salesman.

Madden NFL 16

I don’t play Madden Ultimate Team. I don’t play against randoms online. I play the weirdest and best version of the Madden games, and I play them every year.

See, for longer than I’m going to admit, roughly the same 20 people, plus an ever-changing cast of new potential members have been playing in an online Madden league together. Even before EA supported online leagues, we played. Back then we had to enter stats manually to web sites and the web site would track the league for us.

We have an incredibly steady group of core members, owners like Frenchie, DM, CB and myself have used the same teams for as long as we’ve played in the league, other rivals like AT and Wellie have played battles each installment to contest for their favorite team (the only time Eli Manning has been fought over).

While the quality of the Madden games fluctuates--bad years mean the league is short, good years mean it usually lasts until Spring or Early Summer of the following year--what I keep coming back to with Madden is our community, a small group of people playing games together.

http://www.giantbomb.com/articles/luke-smiths-top-10-games-of-2015/1100-5336/

Top Bottom